Cool biopic on Aaron Rodgers

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's weird because he doesn't really seem to fit the Packer fan base of blue-collared people but the people still love him.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, he genuinely seems like a good guy. Kind of like that other dude that used to play for the Packers before his ego got too big.

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He seems like a arrogant, pretty boy ****** to me.

"Get on the train, or ****"...nice.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Anybody notice he didn't say he got a lot of great advice from Brett! He said he got good advice from Tom Brady!! That was kind of weird to me. You'd think Brett would have been throwing him some tips. I'm sure it happened just kind of odd Aaron decided to say Tom Brady gave him great advice. Guess Brett is persona non grata right now in GB. Fine with me.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody notice he didn't say he got a lot of great advice from Brett! He said he got good advice from Tom Brady!! That was kind of weird to me. You'd think Brett would have been throwing him some tips. I'm sure it happened just kind of odd Aaron decided to say Tom Brady gave him great advice. Guess Brett is persona non grata right now in GB. Fine with me.
Because he DIDN't get any advice from Favre. Neither did Hasselback, or any of the guys that were the backup during Favre's tenure. He was the star, and couldn't afford to make any mistakes. Favre never thought himself as a mentor. He was the starter, and there were guys competing for his job. He helped his receivers, like he's doing to Harvin. Of course, the better the receivers are, the better he looks.

Do you think Tarvaris Jackson will get any advice from him?

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this really shows into his character. I really enjoyed watching it! He seems like a classy guy who just enjoys life, but I think what really impressed and surprised me is that he hopes he does something more than football after this career and hopes that football isn't the only aspect of his life. I think after watching this it shows that even at 25 he is more mature than Favre, and all around a nicer individual. He wants to play well just to play well, but his life is much more than football.

I think when it comes down to it, Favre's life compared to Rodgers is nothing, Aaron seems like he is most likely more happy and not as selfish nor arrogant, and gets what life is supposed to be. Idk, just my thoughts but I think this was a cool segment and showed that we not only have a great QB but a cool, nice individual who handles his life with much more maturity than the other guy. I was always a Rodgers fan but he just seems like a cool dude after watching that.

BTW- That band is pretty darn good haha.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Because he DIDN't get any advice from Favre. Neither did Hasselback, or any of the guys that were the backup during Favre's tenure. He was the star, and couldn't afford to make any mistakes. Favre never thought himself as a mentor. He was the starter, and there were guys competing for his job. He helped his receivers, like he's doing to Harvin. Of course, the better the receivers are, the better he looks.

Well, I was trying to give Brett the benefit of the doubt, but I was afraid that was the truth.

realoatesman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently going to college in Minnesota, but origi

Yeah that's what I always heard too. Not to mention the coaches probably didn't want his bad habits to rub off on the young guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts