S Marviel Underwood
RB Arliss Beach
WR Shaun Bodiford
OT Josh Bourke

Thanks for the help.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The other thing to do is to go to the Packer transaction page(that's the first link I gave) and change the "2007" to 2006 and other previous years. Then look for the dates when those players were signed.

You then have to search newspaper articles around that date to see how long they signed. Since the people who do the salary cap page do this already I would suggest that the information is not currently known.

The salary cap page has not been updated for awhile. Last year they did an update on 25 February that lined everything up for the free agency period begining in March.

Alcorn
Pope
Hunter
Dendy
Bush
Bigby
Peprah
Underwood
Beach
Bodiford
Bourke

Do not appear anywhere so I would assume all contract are done after the 2007 season which would be a worst case basis. All would be exclusive rights free agents who cannot sign elsewhere unless cut by the Packers. They are going nowhere. Underwood being a draft pick in 2005, I would assume he signed a 4 year deal and would not be a free agent until 2009.

It is a little early to be concerned about them. They still have to make the 2007 roster before they would be signed next off season. Look for the cap page to be updated mid to late February and that should help you.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those players arn't our stars but they could make an impact. There is alot of them so hopefully 1 of them does. Wacth out for Dendy and Underwood.

OP
OP
U

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now, I need:

TE Zac Alcorn
RB P.J Pope
DE/OLB Jason Hunter
CB Patrick Dendy
CB Jarrett Bush