Contest...where is Packone?

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He won't respond to several *** tellig him he's won a Limerick contest? Did anyone stop to think that maybe he's embarassed to? Can't say as I'd be calling up the local news media if it was me.

Just a thought.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The WINNER is here - just enjoying the summer. Anything I can do or write to demoralize the Queens is what it is all about. Thanks for noticing I was missing. Brings a tear to my eye - heh.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
Thanks for noticing I was missing. Brings a tear to my eye - heh.

They were just waiting to pounce on that prize package if you didn't show up. it's like in high school when the teacher was late and everyone vowed to leave if the teacher was more than 5 minutes late.

OP
OP
M

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, to answer Cheesey's question here is how the voting went. The three judges; Tim Hauck, Hollie Tyler and Matt McNulty picked their top three and gave them points as follows: 5 for a first place vote; 3 for second; and 1 for third.

PackOne received 13 points

Cheesey received 9 points

PackerChick received 5 points

If Cheesey and PackerChick will send me via PM their names and addresses, I will send you a consolation prize. It might take a couple of weeks to get them off but what the heck, you deserve something for racking your brains to the point of brain damage.

MontanaBob

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
PackOne said:
Thanks for noticing I was missing. Brings a tear to my eye - heh.

They were just waiting to pounce on that prize package if you didn't show up. it's like in high school when the teacher was late and everyone vowed to leave if the teacher was more than 5 minutes late.

GREAT analogy bozz!

Zero......"packtwo".....ha ha ha (LAME!!!) :lol:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MontanaBob said:
OK, to answer Cheesey's question here is how the voting went. The three judges; Tim Hauck, Hollie Tyler and Matt McNulty picked their top three and gave them points as follows: 5 for a first place vote; 3 for second; and 1 for third.

PackOne received 13 points

Cheesey received 9 points

PackerChick received 5 points

If Cheesey and PackerChick will send me via PM their names and addresses, I will send you a consolation prize. It might take a couple of weeks to get them off but what the heck, you deserve something for racking your brains to the point of brain damage.

MontanaBob

Hey thanks for the votes. Sure is nice to be recognized.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah.....THANKS BOB!!!
You know, i used my ONE remaining brain cell to come up with that! :lol:
I'm like "Avis"..........I TRY harder! 8) :lol:

Members online

Latest posts