Conspiracy???

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Talent wise i don't think he lost it either.........mental wise, i'm not so sure. He admitted he doesn't know if he wants to be "the guy" anymore. So if he isn't in it mentally anymore, you can surround him with talent and he will still tank. Don't go after me......HE'S the guy that said he doesn't know if he wants it anymore.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think maybe..mentally LAST YEAR got to him...

and that's because he didn't have the TALENT around him..and it was DISCOURAGING...LAST YEAR!

That is what he is trying to avoid this year..another dearth in talent....at least we got rid of the moron twins: Sherman and Rossley....

now give him the horses..man...give him the HORSES damnit!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW...going out on a limb there, 66........Rodgers will never be in the same league as a 1st ballot HOFer.

Daring prediction as 95% of QBs in the league fit that description.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver......Gardner.......Green......Davenport........Gado......and whoever else they might pick up. It AIN'T over yet..........you seem to be SO patient with Favre's deciasion, but you will NOT wait till the mini camp to see who we will have talent wise.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah...

Well somebody's got to do it..because believe it or not..there are people on this very forum that are saying that Aaron Rodgers is about as good as Favre...

yeah..i s*** you not...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well......if thats so.....they are dumb, period. Favre is STILL one of the best. IF he WANTS to play that is..........a pretty big if as i see it.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Yeah...

Well somebody's got to do it..because believe it or not..there are people on this very forum that are saying that Aaron Rodgers is about as good as Favre...

yeah..i s*** you not...

Another addition to the "Missed the point Club"

You can pick up your membership card in your hometown of fantasyland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts