Consider this from Rosenhaus View

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy some how has gotten cap jeprodizing deals for certain players.
He can do that with 60 to 70 clients. 2 high cap guys per team.

With more than 90 clients he cannot devote the attention to each one that he has in the past. He is not superman.

Teams cannot do cap stretching deals with more than 3 players of 53 or they end up with a few high paid and the rest minimum wage and a losing record.

Rosey is going to be stretched thin this year. With the CBA situation signing bonuses can only be amortized over 4 years instead of the 5 it used to be.

Teams have scouted his tactics and can hold firm if need be as NHL owners have. Not all will have a happy ending. Mike McKenzie did not get a new contract and was not paid for sitting out. He did not gain much for McKenzie but Rosenhaus did create some enemies and wary GM's.

This is a tough and defining year for Rosenhaus who has client's expectations way up and teams not so willing to deliver. I believe he is at his high water mark.

A simple thing like teams asking him to show up in person for meetings can wear him down as he travels city to city.

If there was an NFL conspiracy to nail this guy they would get him married.

I wonder who will be his first client to drag him into a lawsuit??

In economics there are always checks and balances and this guy will get his. We should be patient and let Ted and Andrew work on him.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheez, you bring up some very good and logical points. I sure hope they hold true. And furthermore I hope the owners take in account any one sided disruptive forces when they put together the new CBA.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I concur and only hope that the NFL does not indeed roll up the salary cap to a new higher level or Rosenwhore will have more depth to work on.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps all the NFL players should sign on with Rosenhaus. Then he won't be able to deliver any goods to any player. Of course there wouldn't be much of an NFL if all the players held out...

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice insight Cali Cheeze.
One comment, as much as I dislike Rosenhaus, he did not tell MM to hold out like he has for soem of his other clients. MM did that on his own. After a few weeks of trying that ploy Rosendog told MM that he should report. (All though I wouldn't be surprised to hear that it was his idea for MM to come up lame.)

Members online

Latest posts