Congress want to know about the Spygate tapes...

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Well well well... looky here who is starting to stick their nose into Spygate... Goodell, you got some explaining to do..

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/01/s...html?_r=3&pagewanted=1&ref=sports&oref=slogin

The ranking Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee wants N.F.L. Commissioner Roger Goodell to explain why the league destroyed evidence related to spying by the New England Patriots.

New England Coach Bill Belichick was fined $500,000 by the N.F.L. after the Patriots were caught stealing defensive signals.
In the stretch of 12 days, from Sept. 9 to Sept. 20, the Patriots were caught filming the Jets’ defensive signals in violation of N.F.L. rules, ordered to hand over all tapes of illegal filming to the league office, fined $750,000 and made to forfeit a first-round draft pick.

Maybe there is more to the story than reported..

Then there is Matt Walsh whom is very afraid to speak... won't talk unless someone guarantees that they pick up his legal defense costs... Ummmm...

PFTALK.com said:
Who's Matt Walsh, you ask? He was an employee of the New England Patriots from 1996 through 2003, spending most of his time there in the video department.

I have said it before, they made it disappear awfully fast and for good reason.. * anyone?

"All hail Billy the Cheat"... not I!

Members online

Latest posts