Congratulations from a Patriots fan

LITP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good game today - Rodgers played a stormer and the Packers D did just enough to make some plays in the 4th quarter.

Its quite a conundrum how to handle a QB like Rodgers - although letting him have 10-12 seconds to throw the ball seems like a questionable decision - he also burned us with scrambles at key moments.

I thought the Patriots Redzone D was very good today - the plan was to limit the Packers to 3 instead of 7 (mission accomplished) but the offense just couldn't make a play when we needed.

Best of luck moving forward - hope we see you again in the Superbowl - thank god its not at Lambeau! :)

Cheers

LITP

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good game and cheers to you Pats fan on a good game. Well met. All the nice things you said about Rodgers I can say the same and more about Brady. Today was anyone's game. Good luck on the rest of this season and may we meet again in maybe that little game they call the Superbowl. ;)

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Disagree with me all you want to.
Packers won. Cheaters lost and there is not one thing anyone can do about it!
Cheaters get what they deserve when they are losers!
And at least we don't have a coach who looks like an angry turd.

First of all, it's a regular season game that probably doesn't mean much in the big scheme of things to either team. It's just temporary bragging rights. If you really want to trash talk, I'd save it for a Super Bowl victory over the Pats.

Secondly, fair play obviously means a lot to you, so I would sure think that class and sportsmanship would as well. Yet you show none. You really cannot see the hypocrisy in that?

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was plenty of respect from the OP here, and I congratulate his team for a game well played as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Thanks. Really thought the Pat's red zone defense was pretty good. Was a great match up and was nice that both teams looked decent.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not too much for the Patriots to worry about after this one. They'll still win the AFC East, are still in good shape on home field for their playoffs.

The win was more crucial to the Packers and they got it done.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for showing up LITP for some good back and forth. Was a hard fought game. Brady's *****ing at the end was a sign that he and the Pats were not pulling punches, as some idiots on ESPN want to think. The guy hates to lose. That's the sign of a true competitor.

Pats are still looking pretty good and have the inside track on HFA. To come into Lambeau and lose in the final 6 minutes is not bad at all.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good game today - Rodgers played a stormer and the Packers D did just enough to make some plays in the 4th quarter.

Its quite a conundrum how to handle a QB like Rodgers - although letting him have 10-12 seconds to throw the ball seems like a questionable decision - he also burned us with scrambles at key moments.

I thought the Patriots Redzone D was very good today - the plan was to limit the Packers to 3 instead of 7 (mission accomplished) but the offense just couldn't make a play when we needed.

Best of luck moving forward - hope we see you again in the Superbowl - thank god its not at Lambeau! :)

Cheers

LITP
hope both teams can make it to the SB that would be another hell of a game. you sir are a class act. Thnx

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hope both teams can make it to the SB that would be another hell of a game. you sir are a class act. Thnx
I don't. It's difficult to beat great teams twice in a row. I'd much rather play someone else.

NHPatsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rogers is amazing! I wonder when Brady and Manning retire WHO will be in his class for QB? I can't think of one young QB who scares the bejesus out of me like him. Hmm maybe Luck in the future?

That said great win Pack fans and the game was a nail biter right down to the final clutch catch by Cobb.

Now please smack the lions and watch out for head butts on your long snapper!

Terry Ott

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rogers is amazing! I wonder when Brady and Manning retire WHO will be in his class for QB? I can't think of one young QB who scares the bejesus out of me like him. Hmm maybe Luck in the future?

That said great win Pack fans and the game was a nail biter right down to the final clutch catch by Cobb.

Now please smack the lions and watch out for head butts on your long snapper!
We are both (GB and NE) blessed to have such amazing QB's. It's possible to prosper with a good-but-not-great QB, but the margin for error (injuries, drops/fumbles, penalties, game changing freakish things, off days, etc) becomes SO much smaller.

Good question: Who WILL be in Rodgers class after Brady and Manning retire, assuming Aaron stays healthy after that? Perhaps Luck? But I HOPE the answer is, "the guy the Packers draft down the road to understudy Rodgers and prepare to be his successor."

Peter

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a gameday pin from every game I have been to. The stupid pro shop put all the Packers Patriots pins on sale the whole weekend. My mom and I drove 4 hours up on Sunday and we're told they sold out Saturday. We who bought expensive tickets didnt get a single pin. I feel empty not having a pin. It was my mom's first game and very very special. Does anyone here have a Packers Patriots pin from the pro shop? Name your price. I am very serious.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a gameday pin from every game I have been to. The stupid pro shop put all the Packers Patriots pins on sale the whole weekend. My mom and I drove 4 hours up on Sunday and we're told they sold out Saturday. We who bought expensive tickets didnt get a single pin. I feel empty not having a pin. It was my mom's first game and very very special. Does anyone here have a Packers Patriots pin from the pro shop? Name your price. I am very serious.

check craigslist or ebay. best bet, otherwise one of the packers shops in town should have one (ones that sell those kinds of things to collectors)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts