Congrats, you cheesey butts!

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
PaaaaaackerChick............PaaaaackerChick............

Whassup????

Whassup with you? Nice to hear from you again.
Oh, I'm just invading Canada, almost done....see Atrium for details.

I bet your Packers have your bloomers in a bunch, huh?

TFarn22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah AP is gonna be amazing. That is if he can stay away from those famous team cruises!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
Both teams are equal talent wise...we were clearly outcoached...again!

It is hard to win when the officials sucks so bad. They might as well throw instant replay in the trash. That was an obvious catch and fumble that the Vikings would have returned for a touchdown. Pass interference wasn't called on the last interception. The refs stole the game from us. Congratulations on your victory.

I watched the game on tape, and those were both close calls. The would-be catch and fumble was a bang-bang play, and the refs almost always call those incomplete passes. You couldn't see much on instant replay.

The would-be pass interference was also close, but I don't think the Vikings have much of a case. Woodson was engaged with the receiver less than five yards from the line of scrimmage. The Vikings argued that when the ball is in the air it's pass interference, which is true, but Woodson had position and the Viking player was forcing the contact.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
vikefan said:
PaaaaaackerChick............PaaaaackerChick............

Whassup????

Whassup with you? Nice to hear from you again.
Oh, I'm just invading Canada, almost done....see Atrium for details.

I bet your Packers have your bloomers in a bunch, huh?

yes, my bloomers are in a bunch. Hows canada? having a boat party up there eh? well have a good time.

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of bloomers in a bunch........Kids can be soooo honest! Yesterday in one of my kindergarten classes a little girl was tugging away on her shorts as if something was wrong. I asked her...innocently enough, what was wrong. Her candid and honest reply..."I've got a major wedgie, and it's annoying." :shock:

I think the Vikes all had wedgies last Sunday.

Members online

Latest posts