Congrats, you cheesey butts!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
vikes oline has 3 pro bowlers. How many sacks did Gb get today? 4? 5?

You need to realize your team isn't as good as you think it is.

your list amuses me. secondary, vikes? Hahahahahahahahaha

Special teams, vikes? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man, thanks for the laughs. I needed it.

Packer BS 101 here we go again.....

Never said the Vikes were good...that's one down

Winfield and Sharper over Woodson and Collins...sorry....that's two

Longwell over Crosby...We have the best punter in the nfl...our return game is clearly better....that's three

Nobody is being condescending here...please think for a second and absorb this statement...you won today because your coaching staff knows what it's doing, and ours does not. Neither team was leaps and bounds better then the other one player wise. One is executing...the other is not.

I wouldn't say we were "executing". The game was a bit on the ugly side.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Winfield and Sharper is better than Woodson and Collins?

How about Woodson,Harris, and Bigby as a group over Winfield,Sharper, and whoever the hell else you got.

You can't just pick your main horse in each position and judge it off that.

Well you can.

but you'd be wrong.

btw Bigby, the safety you neglected to mention, got an interception. Sharper didn't.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And to top everything else off, Big Mouth Sharper didn't get the three interceptions he was claiming he was going to get today. How sweet that was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AS usual, Vikesfan is showing us what a good fan should be...gracious in losing. It's hard but he does it. If we had Peterson, Lord knows how far we could go and he's right that AP SHOULD have been used a lot more. But I'm glad he wasn't. Our run D isn't what we hoped it would be. Hopefully, it WILL get better.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
.....and congrats to Farve on his record.

We finally get a decent defense and now the offense sucks.

Hopefully, we can wipe those cheese eating grins off your faces next time.

In the meantime, congrats again and I hope you choke on your limburger! :p

AP looked like he is going to be a superstar!

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both teams are equal talent wise...we were clearly outcoached...again!

Agree with you on the last part...the "offensive guru" Chilly has yet to show much, if anything, in the coaching department.

I have been giving him the benefit up till now, however....

Oh, and congrats cheeseheads, 4-0, that is awesome.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AS usual, Vikesfan is showing us what a good fan should be...gracious in losing. It's hard but he does it. If we had Peterson, Lord knows how far we could go and he's right that AP SHOULD have been used a lot more. But I'm glad he wasn't. Our run D isn't what we hoped it would be. Hopefully, it WILL get better.

YES.

Vikings exposed couple of areas of weakness in the Packer armor.

What MM has done though is gameplan briliantly. His bend but don't break defense keeps the opponent scores to a minimum and Favre's heroics have been an example of why he is fast becoming a living legend.

MM's ability to turn the field into sandlot football that Brett and his offense can dominate is an assuring sign of MM's brilliance. Thus far, we've been able to win without a running game...

Let's hope we can keep this up!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Vikeman!! AP was amazing and if they would have given him the ball more it would have been a hard game to win.

I also want to congrats Brett for the record that was an amazing moment in the game, I had tears in my eyes was very touching.

Brett Favre was amazing in this game, well should say hes amazing anyways. But I think now Favre can count on his recieving core alittle more then he used to. He doesnt have to just find DD to make a play.

Also props to MM, I think he has been an amazing coach!! But again only time will tell how far we will go. If they keep playing this way and our running game gets better, we have a chance.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
QB Favre Pack
WR Driver Pack
RB please Vikings
TE toss up
O Line Vikings 3 pro bowlers
Defensive line please Vikings
Linebackers I'll give it to the pack
Secondary Vikes
Overall D Vikes
Overall O Pack
Special teams Vikes
Coaching Most important! Packers

There you have it

Although most of you wanted Mcarthy fired last year and now love him (don't make me dig up old posts) he is still the better coach...and that's why you won. a blind man could see that. The Packers wanted nothing to do with Peterson...I REPEAT NOTHING! And this meathead of coach gives him two carries in the second half? Pass the ball on 3rd and 1? Peterson bulldozed Hawk and took Collins for a hay ride! WTF CHILDRESS!

Yea but any talent difference is made up by having Favre in there. He makes up for lack of talent at other areas.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
QB Favre Pack
WR Driver Pack
RB please Vikings
TE toss up
O Line Vikings 3 pro bowlers
Defensive line please Vikings
Linebackers I'll give it to the pack
Secondary Vikes
Overall D Vikes
Overall O Pack
Special teams Vikes
Coaching Most important! Packers

There you have it

Although most of you wanted Mcarthy fired last year and now love him (don't make me dig up old posts) he is still the better coach...and that's why you won. a blind man could see that. The Packers wanted nothing to do with Peterson...I REPEAT NOTHING! And this meathead of coach gives him two carries in the second half? Pass the ball on 3rd and 1? Peterson bulldozed Hawk and took Collins for a hay ride! WTF CHILDRESS!

Vikeman,

Take it easy... There is a LOT more of these kind of games to follow...

Take a deep breath... Now go call for therapy!

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Winfield and Sharper is better than Woodson and Collins?

How about Woodson,Harris, and Bigby as a group over Winfield,Sharper, and whoever the hell else you got.

You can't just pick your main horse in each position and judge it off that.

Well you can.

but you'd be wrong.

btw Bigby, the safety you neglected to mention, got an interception. Sharper didn't.

I got a kick out of this as well. Favre probably get's MVP AGAIN this week and he's bragging up his Dbacks.

By the way you can have Sharper as a gift from all Packer fans.

*NOTE- This gift is not returnable.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the way you can have Sharper as a gift from all Packer fans.

*NOTE- This gift is not returnable.

But there was a time when beer bottles were... WOW!

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It is hard to win when the officials sucks so bad. They might as well throw instant replay in the trash. That was an obvious catch and fumble that the Vikings would have returned for a touchdown. Pass interference wasn't called on the last interception. The refs stole the game from us. Congratulations on your victory.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Vikeman said:

It is hard to win when the officials sucks so bad. They might as well throw instant replay in the trash. That was an obvious catch and fumble that the Vikings would have returned for a touchdown. Pass interference wasn't called on the last interception. The refs stole the game from us. Congratulations on your victory.

There were also two (one for sure) pass interference on the Packers that were called but were no way near pass interference.

The officials were bad, I agere, but even if they made each call accurately, the Packers would have still won.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
Vikeman said:

There were also two (one for sure) pass interference on the Packers that were called but were no way near pass interference.

The officials were bad, I agere, but even if they made each call accurately, the Packers would have still won.

Zero,

The officiating in the NFL is always pretty bad but a LOT better than most sports.

Referees have the WORST job in the business. Whenever someone loses, the referees are always at least a part if not the whole blame... Yet I've not once seen ANYONE who thanked the referees for their win! IN ANY sport.

The last post from the Viking fans is an example of villification and thus justification. It exists primarily in losers.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
vike4life said:
Vikeman said:

Wasnt the ball tipped on that last int?

if not mistaken the wr hadnt gone 5 yards yet??

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the officials for winning the game for the Packers.

MVP - Officials

LOL!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
vike4life said:
Vikeman said:

Wasnt the ball tipped on that last int?

if not mistaken the wr hadnt gone 5 yards yet??

I'm not sure, but I know where you check a video and find out :)

Zero2Cool said:
vike4life said:
Vikeman said:

Zero,

The officiating in the NFL is always pretty bad but a LOT better than most sports.

Referees have the WORST job in the business. Whenever someone loses, the referees are always at least a part if not the whole blame... Yet I've not once seen ANYONE who thanked the referees for their win! IN ANY sport.

The last post from the Viking fans is an example of villification and thus justification. It exists primarily in losers.

I don't believe thats accurate. I seen a lot of teams lose and the fans don't always blame the refs. I only see it when theirs questionable calls. And its usually because the person complaining doesn't understand the rules of the game.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This whole thread reminds of me of '05 when we were not very good but stayed in games and counted the plays we needed to win.

One way to look at it is the Vikes were one score from tying it but in reality we drop the ball on the five, have interceptions right in the hands and drop them and fumbles at our feet not recovered.

This could have easily been a 21 point victory. We don't get stripped at the five yard line the score starts getting ugly. You can't put a pretty face on a Vikings team forced to pass to get back in a game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts