Congrats to the Niners

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yep...they won. ...but, I'm a Carolina fan next week. It'd be great to see both the 9'ers and the Seahags lose next week. It would be great to hear the gurgling coming from their respective blow-hole fan bases.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very good game on both ends, glad the last 2 games against the 49ers have been well played and entertaining games for both sides (unlike the first two games.)

Good luck the rest of the postseason to the 49er fans here

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
well.....Living in NC I am a fan of the panthers as well so I hope they break it off in the 49ers *** next weekend. I feel slightly ripped off by the game. The refs failed to call several pass intf calls on the 49ers that were blatant, and then they call one on us that wasn't that bad. James Jones got mugged on the sideline pass and that no-call pissed me off. Jordy got shoved to the turf a couple times in the middle of routes with no calls. worthless refs indeed. At least they didnt steam roll us and we held gore in check fairly well and Lacy and starks ran well against their ever so good defense.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well.....Living in NC I am a fan of the panthers as well so I hope they break it off in the 49ers *** next weekend. I feel slightly ripped off by the game. The refs failed to call several pass intf calls on the 49ers that were blatant, and then they call one on us that wasn't that bad. James Jones got mugged on the sideline pass and that no-call pissed me off. Jordy got shoved to the turf a couple times in the middle of routes with no calls. worthless refs indeed. At least they didnt steam roll us and we held gore in check fairly well and Lacy and starks ran well against their ever so good defense.
After all the crap we went through this season, we deserved the win more. Way, way, way more.
The wrong team lost. Our Team. Green Bay Packers.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The better team won period. This breaks my heart but they are built to win super bowls while the Packers are built to just win the division. They have a better oline, defense, and coaching staff. The niners take Rodgers i guarantee you he has at least three rings. Sad to see him not go deep into playoffs yet another year.

Ness

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the props. We went out and did our thing. This was the hardest matchup we could get because Rodgers can be a menace and circumvents other factors. Wasn't the most beautiful game by our unit, but we got it done and that is all that matters. I have to be honest, winning four straight over you guys does feel good after what happened in the 90's. Good luck to you folks next season. I don't think we'll face you unless it's in the playoffs again. Oh and Eddie Lacy is a load. I wasn't buying into the hype earlier, but he is a good back and hard as hell to bring down.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The better team won period. This breaks my heart but they are built to win super bowls while the Packers are built to just win the division.

I call ********. If the 49ers had as many injuries to their team as we've had to deal with and we had as few as they've had this year, we win this game by a large margin.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When Rodgers escaped that mob and completed a deep bomb on 4th down I about threw my coffee table through the window.
If it's cheap coffee, like Folgers™ sure why not. But if it's more expensive, Fair Trade organic coffee you have on there, for gawd's sake, throw the wife out the window instead!

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I had a coffee table, I would have done the same thing. Most exciting play of the game. Such talent that Rodgers.
That was the play of the game, but a close second was Tramon's INT and ensuing lick on Kraper****.

EWright21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great game that was in the balance for the majority of the time. Looking forward to many more games like this in the future.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great game that was in the balance for the majority of the time. Looking forward to many more games like this in the future.
Hopefully next time we won't have half of our top 20 players on IR or the injury report.

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
If Micah Hyde catches that INT late in the 4th before Kaper**** runs for 11 the game would have been done. Oh well at least it was a good game.
Go PACK Go!!!!!!

BayArea510

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the props as they were very hard to come by. The last second FG was inches from being blocked. GB gave the 49ers everything they could handle even with all of their injuries. I've had a lot more respect for GB ever since the 49ers fuked up by not drafting him and GB picked him up. Rodgers is a Bay Area kid and I've always rooted for hi, ever since his time at California Berkeley. You guys have a solid team and I'm sure there will be many more gut wrenching games like this to come in our futures.

Tacklynn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the 49ers had as many injuries to their team as we've had to deal with and we had as few as they've had this year, we win this game by a large margin.

So how come we have all of these injuries? Just bad luck? Our trainers? We had a slew of additional injuries in this game. What do you speculate the reason is?

Members online

Latest posts