Congrats to the Giants, Superbowl Champions

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because no one else has started a congrats thread for the Giants, I figured I would do it myself. I told the Giants fans that were on here that if they won the Superbowl, I'd offer them my congrats and I stand beside what I said. We may not like it as Packers fans, but the Giants had one hell of a finish to their season. Not a perfect season, but a perfect ending. They worked hard and they played well. I think they have every reason to be happy and celebrate as we did last year. So, to all you Giants fans out there, congrats on being Superbowl champions. That was one of the most exciting last few minutes to a Superbowl game I have ever seen. You have a wonderful team and a bright future, enjoy it.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As someone who is fan of the Packers but who also loved the Giants my whole life......I thank you!!!!!!!!
I think Tuesday I will going to go see the ticker tape parade in Canyon of Hero followed by dinner at Delmonico's

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
let me beat the giants fans on this one...you cant spell elite without eli.

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because no one else has started a congrats thread for the Giants, I figured I would do it myself. I told the Giants fans that were on here that if they won the Superbowl, I'd offer them my congrats and I stand beside what I said. We may not like it as Packers fans, but the Giants had one hell of a finish to their season. Not a perfect season, but a perfect ending. They worked hard and they played well. I think they have every reason to be happy and celebrate as we did last year. So, to all you Giants fans out there, congrats on being Superbowl champions. That was one of the most exciting last few minutes to a Superbowl game I have ever seen. You have a wonderful team and a bright future, enjoy it.
Thanks. I was hoping for a 10+ point lead. I am warn out of those last minute finishes even though we have been atop most of them.

You know how it is. When its your team, you want a blow out. Yet as an NFL fan you want it to be a very close game till the end. It was another great game.

Also you guys are in good shape with AR and the coaching staff. Should be another tough game when we meet. Argh fun times ahead lol...

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As someone who is fan of the Packers but who also loved the Giants my whole life......I thank you!!!!!!!!
I think Tuesday I will going to go see the ticker tape parade in Canyon of Hero followed by dinner at Delmonico's
Im in Ga, so I cannot enjoy it. Would have went to Giants stadium if I could instead. Since its closer and a lot cheaper lol.

I am hoping they show it on NFL Network. I did it in 07/08 If I recall, or at least parts of it.

Members online

Latest posts