1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Congrats to Danica Patrick

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by IronMan, Apr 20, 2008.

1. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ... that shouldn't stop you from checking her out (again).

cute and sexy, the complete package.

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Shouldn't you be helping me peer pressure Arrow into posting pictures of his hot girlfriend? What kind of dude are you? Get with the program!

C'mon, Arrow, all the cool kids are doing it.

3. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    arrrgggh...i have some compromising pics i'd love to post. it just wouldn't be right though, even to the ones i dislike.

but more importantly, me saying Danica is ugly doesn't mean i wouldn't give her the good news. it just means i think she's ugly, so it's weird to see people ogling her. god knows i've blasted much worse daddio. lol

4. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's about time!!!

Just kidding.

I like Danica. I learned about her not from racing but through GoDaddy. Saw some of her interviews. She seems like a cool person.

5. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Did anyone catch the picture of her standing next to Helio and the trophies? Helio is thinking..."so, she gets a bigger trophy. I won Dancing with the Stars and I got the glass ball. And Julienne Hough to boot."

6. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    exactly right.

i think Danica is kinda manish, and not even in a way Trom would like.

but if shes gonna pose all slutty im still gonna look.

and she sucks as a race car driver. winning an F1 race by fuel mileage, is basically saying "hey my computer in the pits is better than yours"

however it is still a win and the first by a woman (well at least half woman) so congratulations i guess. ill be more excited if she wins one on driving ability.

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You mean.....pics of you with the girl? I'm sure that would be enough for them not to like it!!! :wink: :lol:
    (j/k!!!) :D