Congrats Giants & their fans

showgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I hate to admit it, the Giants simply wanted this game more than the Packers did. They were firing off the ball while our guys looked like they were in self-defense mode and couldn't wait to get out of there. That should never happen, especially at home, and especially in a title game. The Pack had a great year. Nevertheless, hats off to the Giants. They worked harder and deserve the victory.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I hate to admit it, the Giants simply wanted this game more than the Packers did. They were firing off the ball while our guys looked like they were in self-defense mode and couldn't wait to get out of there. That should never happen, especially at home, and especially in a title game. The Pack had a great year. Nevertheless, hats off to the Giants. They worked harder and deserve the victory.

Yes. Congratulations Giants. I'll be pulling for you against the Pats.

Best of luck.

Next year, we'll be representing the NFC in the SB. This year, you'll be representing the NFC, and I hope you ruin the Pats' perfect season.

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Despite my momentary hatred of them, I have to say that a congratulations is in order to the NY Giants and their faithful. Good luck in the SB. (Wanna borrow our kicker?)

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
congrats... I don't agree with the outcome but I cannot change it... see you (NY) next year.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats. The score doesn't indicate just how bad you dominated the Packers.

Manning_Dynasty10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Despite my momentary hatred of them, I have to say that a congratulations is in order to the NY Giants and their faithful. Good luck in the SB. (Wanna borrow our kicker?)

YES PLEASE! :lol: