1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats Giants & their fans

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by showgirl, Jan 21, 2008.

1. showgirl

showgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    As much as I hate to admit it, the Giants simply wanted this game more than the Packers did. They were firing off the ball while our guys looked like they were in self-defense mode and couldn't wait to get out of there. That should never happen, especially at home, and especially in a title game. The Pack had a great year. Nevertheless, hats off to the Giants. They worked harder and deserve the victory.

2. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes. Congratulations Giants. I'll be pulling for you against the Pats.

Best of luck.

Next year, we'll be representing the NFC in the SB. This year, you'll be representing the NFC, and I hope you ruin the Pats' perfect season.

3. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Despite my momentary hatred of them, I have to say that a congratulations is in order to the NY Giants and their faithful. Good luck in the SB. (Wanna borrow our kicker?)

4. screwballl

screwballl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    congrats... I don't agree with the outcome but I cannot change it... see you (NY) next year.

5. c_mac

c_mac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    Congrats. The score doesn't indicate just how bad you dominated the Packers.

6. Manning_Dynasty10

Manning_Dynasty10 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    YES PLEASE! :lol: