V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
umair said:
the vikings will have a good year.

they played good against the bears.

they should have had 1 or 2 more ints. sharper should have had a td.

if they had those ints they would have won for sure.

Some Vikings fans were on Chicago sports.com and were whining that they should have won this game.

"If we don't fumble, then Grossman does not throw the TD"

That is like saying that if Grossman does not give the Vikings an easy TD, then they...... blah blah blah..."

That is loser talk. The Bears went into a hostile stadium against a team that the Viking fans have proclaimed as very good, made a lot of penalties, gave the other team a gift of a TD, and still won the game.

That is what good teams do. They don't cry about it.
Exactly.
I hate it when people do the "if this happened or that happened,woulda, shoulda, coulda," talk. Or blame losses on refs or injuries.

The Bears player made a good play to cause the fumble.

It was a good game by both teams, and Chicago won it straight up.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
Philtration said:
umair said:
the vikings will have a good year.

they played good against the bears.

they should have had 1 or 2 more ints. sharper should have had a td.

if they had those ints they would have won for sure.

Some Vikings fans were on Chicago sports.com and were whining that they should have won this game.

"If we don't fumble, then Grossman does not throw the TD"

That is like saying that if Grossman does not give the Vikings an easy TD, then they...... blah blah blah..."

That is loser talk. The Bears went into a hostile stadium against a team that the Viking fans have proclaimed as very good, made a lot of penalties, gave the other team a gift of a TD, and still won the game.

That is what good teams do. They don't cry about it.
Exactly.
I hate it when people do the "if this happened or that happened,woulda, shoulda, coulda," talk. Or blame losses on refs or injuries.

The Bears player made a good play to cause the fumble.

It was a good game by both teams, and Chicago won it straight up.

I hate that stuff as well. When Carolina beat the Bears in the playoffs last year it was because they out played them and out coached them.
No excuses or what ifs.
John McKay used to do that a lot when the Bears were beating up on the Bucs every year.

"Give us Walter Payton and it is a different game"

Yes, a game played in do over fantasy land.

Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
freaking AADP was doing updates on this game while i was trying to do play by play of the PACKERS game... he was all 'oh the vikings are gonna win they are for realzio' i said no, bears came in not taking the vikings seriously they will win.

Bears, won! Vikings, SUCK!!! so does AADP for doing updates on rival games when the game doesnt mean anything to the Packers at this time! :p

That game was REALLY beneficial to me... :D

I was just providing our listeners with an update on the rest of the NFC.

It must have been funny though when I randomly yelled "Touchdown" while the Lions had the ball, and I was referring to the Bears/Vikes game. No doubt a few people got all riled up....

My bad. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts