CONGRADS to DD Thread Here !!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Porky gave me the idea in another thread. DD is simply amazing so post your thoughts, pics and thoughts on him here if you want, Cheers !!!

Todays Stats : 8 receptions for 153 yards and 1 rush for 16 yards !!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He da man

hopefully he can keep teaching Jennings, so DD doesnt have to do it all by himself.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
15 receptions and 249 yards in 2 games. He's on pace for almost 2000 yards recieving and 120 receptions!

He may have to do that, too. Although if before the game you told me that Favre would throw 3 tds I would have said Driver would catch 2 of them. Driver is playing great and is outplaying Javon Walker so far this year lol.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Sherman Packers 52 - 3
McCarthy Packers 27 - 34

Well first of all what does that have to do with this thread? Second of all these are hardly the same teams coming off the same circumstances as last season.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Cory said:
Zero2Cool said:
Sherman Packers 52 - 3
McCarthy Packers 27 - 34

Well first of all what does that have to do with this thread? Second of all these are hardly the same teams coming off the same circumstances as last season.

ha didnt even read the thread title before posting. i opened the thread an hour or so ago then ate and came back an posted my first thought

DD congrat thread, what a doofus post that was

Reaction score
Be reasonable Cham.

Fire MM now. Bring in a new coach right away. Have the coach start from scratch to build this team, and have them waste this season getting used to the O scheme the new coaches will bring.

OR

Fire MM. Hire someone from the staff (no one is proven). Have a HC that is stuck using McCarthy's system, something in which they may have little trust so far. Waste the season also.

Either of these two options are friggin silly. Be realistic Cham, this new you if just sad.

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well this thraed never went the way I intended, was just looking to give congrads to one of the few very deserving bright spots on the team, my mistake I guess !!

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, Driver had a great game. Unfortunately, I didn't get to watch the game because I live in South Dakota and I got stuck with the stupid Queens game. :wall:

He's on one of my fantasy teams though (the one I actually care about), and watching the yards add up on my computer screen sure made me happy. :D

I wish he had a touchdown though. :p

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my opinion Driver is the best player on this team. He makes the tough catches and he takes the little one's and turn them into big plays. Driver is due for a Pro Bowl and probably won't get it because he continues to be underrated.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah i agree that DD is the best player.

Makes almost every catch near him and makes the big plays we need.

id like to see more TD's but i cant expect everything from him haha.

in a league where every wide reciever seems to be a diva now adays... hes refreshing, a great player who just plays. maybe if he whined a little he wouldnt be so underrated

Members online

Latest posts