1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

CONGRADS BEARS !!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by WinnipegPackFan, Sep 10, 2006.

1. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Although I am very bitter about the way we performed against you guys today for a number of reasons, credit is due where credit is due so :

CONGRADS BEAR FANS, You Deserved Your Win , Enjoy your Victory !!!

2. PackerGypsy

PackerGypsy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes and we will be in Chicago in December to get our 2nd A$$ whoopin.

3. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was very impressed with Grossman as well as Muhammed. The Bears had a good game plan too. They should win this division easily.

4. Bruce

Bruce Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am not ready to concede the division to da bears or anyone, but I certainly agree that props should go out to the bears coaching staff and players. They outcoached and outplayed the Packers today -- and on this Sunday were the vastly superior team.

5. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    oh come on

if this is the start of another losing season we sure as hell better not go thru it with a ho hum smile on our faces again...

6. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, this was a legit Congrads, the Bears deserved it !!!

7. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Bears for earning me some big time fantasy points since I picked your D to start. :D

8. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    One game does not make a season - for either team.

9. PackerSacker54

PackerSacker54 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, but what a way to open up the new season. :D

10. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah for real...hype up this new regime of Packer hopefuls and new coach Mike McCarthy and his hot daughter...and I mean Mike Sherman's offense in Houston scored more points on their first possession vs. Philly than we have all season...yes!

I'm sorry for the long line of remarks that don't really contribute to the conversation but I didn't get the game here (thank god) and am going off of second hand information

This weekend, yesterday's Penn State embarassment vs. Notre Dame, combined with today has left me incredibly sarcastic...sit back and enjoy the ride...

11. smlutz

smlutz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Is it wrong that I did snicker at this post? Lol. I mean just the way it was stated, lmao.

12. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

Actually the "Penn State embarassment" was the only good thing to happen. :wink:

13. wayneweltzin

wayneweltzin Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Bears deserve credit. Their D is simply amazing. Then again i give props to the PAck front 7. They did hold Jones to 60 some yards ,and did a decent job on putting some pressure on Grossman. Long year for the secondary if they look like that again. It could have been a lot worst too (score board). Red zone holding the Bears to 3 instead of giving up 7. Also Grossman really looked like the guy the Bears have been looking for, he made some nice reads, only had one mistake. Our secondary did help out a lot.

BTW did anyone see AJ Hawk playing Corner,,?? Woodson should takes notes..:p Not taking anything away fro Mummamid, but he is not the fastest of the guys on the field.