1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

comparison of Bear Players and queen players/coach

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by carol k, Dec 5, 2005.

1. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    After reading our local MN paper today, I can understand why people hate the queens and their fans so much. Tice made the comment that he knew the Detroit fans were upset with the firing of Mooch; so their goal was to get them even more riled up. (That included the players too). What an a$$!! The bear players complimented Favre and the rest of the team. Even though I was born, raised, and still live in MN, I will never be a queen fan. My loyalty--after the Pack--will now be for the Bears. I need to get a Bear shirt now to wear. Go Bears from now on. Please, please win every game. I am so sick and tired of these queen fans, players and coaches.

2. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i hear ya about vikes players/coaches/fans but a REAL packers fan would never wear a bears shirt.

3. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Could you post a link to that article, please? Thanks.

4. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    right now i'm rooting for the bears (of course not yesterday but...) just to prevent any kind of late season minnesota rally---because only WE can steal divisions

and, seeing the bears held to field goals so many times, so we could all see former nittany lion robbie gould score like 13 points kicking yesterday...that was a good experience

5. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey I will go for ne team exept the vikings... yeah at least the bears are decent. both the Bears and the vikings are rivals but the Vikings are the jerks who will never have the charctor to win the superbowl....at least not in the near future

6. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea, the Cowboys with Michael Irvin had all kinds of "charctor" when they won their SB"s. :roll:

Talent and good coaching wins championships and admittedly we don't have enough of either.

But it's been fun watching the Vikes come back from the dead, and Brad Johnson is a great story and classy guy.

7. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't you play the Bears again? Rooting for your team to lose because you can't stand the Vikings? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I would never root for my team to lose, because I hate another team!

8. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I did NOT SAY I wouldn't root for my team when they played the bears. I will always root for the Pack, no matter what. However, I will root for the bears when they are playing other teams, including the queens which I believe is on New Year's Day. That will be my one New Year's resolution--WIN THE DIVISION BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!