Come on by ... phinfever

bigdave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all. I wanted to invite you over to Phinfever. We're part of the FRN alliance ... that you are a part of. I will warn you ... we're pretty testy over there right now;)

OP
OP
B

bigdave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the looks of this board today, so are we :)

Both of our teams are used to playoff aspirations at this point in the season. Constant losing must change.

OP
OP
B

bigdave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

You do realize the Dolphins and Packers are playing each other this weekend. I can't even imagine why you'd move the thread.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miami\GB ....the fans of the losing team are not going to be happy.

on espn today, some 'expert' predicted that ol Joey H throws all over GB and its last ranked pass defense. Should be interesting to see.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all. I wanted to invite you over to Phinfever. We're part of the FRN alliance ... that you are a part of. I will warn you ... we're pretty testy over there right now;)

SPAMMER :p Ha what's up Dave?

Moved back to PFF.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score

on espn today, some 'expert' predicted that ol Joey H throws all over GB and its last ranked pass defense. Should be interesting to see.

We were much better in this regards against the Rams. If we continue to improve in the pass "D", which I think we will, I doubt Joey gets that big day. The Phins don't have the big play potential that we have seen from some of the teams we have played so far.

Miami QB's have been put down twenty-two times so far this season. The key comes down to pressure. If we can get decent pressure on JH we should win this game.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Harrington is starting right? I pray to Jesus that he is. There's not a QB in the league that I'd rather go up against.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The difference is if the Phins are bad Miami people can do other stuff like go to the beach. IF the Pack is bad we're screwed up North. It might get so bad I might even watch some hockey again. LOL

Staff online

Latest posts