1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

College Sports Help??????????????????

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by RXD, Oct 2, 2009.

1. RXD

RXD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im in Highg School and i would like to go to college. i am a reallly good baseball player and wanted to get in to a college with a good sports program. if you know of any good schools that have good baseball program let me know as soon aspossible.

2. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Have you talked to any colleges yet about playing or have any of them contacted you? If you haven't received a call from a school yet then maybe go and check out any junior college across. There are a ton of them in Minnesota and Illinois where you can play against a lot of top talent from around the country and would have a higher possibility of signing a minor league contract over a local d-III school.

3. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Oh BTW Aaron Rodgers attended a junior college on his way to Cal.