1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

College hoops anyone ??

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by ohiopacker, Feb 2, 2005.

1. ohiopacker

ohiopacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone follow College hoops ? If so who is your favorite team and whats your prediction for the final four and national champion ?

My team is the Buckeyes , they have a new coach in Thad Motta and are currently 14 - 7 - but no chance for a post season tourney as they are under self imposed 1 year ban because of the previous coach's ( Jim O'brien) mistake. The Bucks have a decent team and play hard for the coach , but inexperience , lack of depth and poor foul shooting have cost them 3 games . Undefeated and # 1 ranked ( as of today ) Illinois comes to Ohio State the last game of the regular season - I'm going to guarantee a Buckeyes victory ( ok it's super bowl week and i felt like Joe Namath ) .

Final Four predictions - Illinois , Duke , North Carolina and Kansas
    Dark horse teams - Pittsburgh and Utah
    Illinois beating North Carolina in the finals .

GO PACK :!:

2. Rhino58

Rhino58 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Me and my brother stay up on nights and watch Badger games on PBS. We don't have cable. :x So my favorite team is the Badgers, who by the way should make it further than last year. My second favorite is the Texans.
    I'm not real sure about the Final Four, though.

3. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Kansas, Illinois, UNC and upset special BC.

of course the tar heels take it all.

4. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Mine is the Badgers! I am the biggest Badger fan out there! My FF prediction is UNC, Illinois, Kansas, and Wake Forest