Colledge wins LG position for now

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
actually I hope he loses it. this guy is questionable at best and too much finesse. BUT it also needs to be said that mccarthy needs to stop shuffling the oline and stick with what hes got. should be interesting.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its a good move, One if not both of our starting tackles will go down before we reach game 8, so Bulaga will get his playing time. It would not surprise me if Lang and Bulaga are the starting tackles by week 14 due to injuries.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if he won the competition kudos to him. Fights for playing time do nothing but help a team. It's not like we "have" to start College. He outperformed a younger 1st round draft pick. He can watch n learn like Rodgers did.. And we all know that didnt work out at all..... ;)

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its a good move, One if not both of our starting tackles will go down before we reach game 8, so Bulaga will get his playing time. It would not surprise me if Lang and Bulaga are the starting tackles by week 14 due to injuries.

That's the intriguing part in this whole dilemma, who will start playing over an injury to one of our OTs, Lang or Bulaga? Lang has taken both LT and RT snaps in practices so I'm guessing he'll probably get some time there in the regular season. IMO Lang performed quite well in the wildcard game against Arizona after Clifton went down. It wouldn't surprise me if the coaches decide to throw in Lang at LT if Clifton went down again. It seemed that he got better in time with experience. If Clifton AND Tauscher went down, then I expect both Bulaga and Lang on the field. Lang will most likely take the RT spot with Bulaga manning the left.

if he won the competition kudos to him. Fights for playing time do nothing but help a team. It's not like we "have" to start College. He outperformed a younger 1st round draft pick. He can watch n learn like Rodgers did.. And we all know that didnt work out at all..... ;)

LOL

Members online

Latest posts