1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Colledge wins LG position for now

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by NYPacker, Aug 29, 2010.

1. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
  2. lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +206
    actually I hope he loses it. this guy is questionable at best and too much finesse. BUT it also needs to be said that mccarthy needs to stop shuffling the oline and stick with what hes got. should be interesting.

3. DILLIGAFF

DILLIGAFF Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Its a good move, One if not both of our starting tackles will go down before we reach game 8, so Bulaga will get his playing time. It would not surprise me if Lang and Bulaga are the starting tackles by week 14 due to injuries.

4. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    if he won the competition kudos to him. Fights for playing time do nothing but help a team. It's not like we "have" to start College. He outperformed a younger 1st round draft pick. He can watch n learn like Rodgers did.. And we all know that didnt work out at all..... ;)

5. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    *Bulaga can watch and learn

6. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    That's the intriguing part in this whole dilemma, who will start playing over an injury to one of our OTs, Lang or Bulaga? Lang has taken both LT and RT snaps in practices so I'm guessing he'll probably get some time there in the regular season. IMO Lang performed quite well in the wildcard game against Arizona after Clifton went down. It wouldn't surprise me if the coaches decide to throw in Lang at LT if Clifton went down again. It seemed that he got better in time with experience. If Clifton AND Tauscher went down, then I expect both Bulaga and Lang on the field. Lang will most likely take the RT spot with Bulaga manning the left.

LOL