Colledge demoted

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
DePack...I said I would rather invest in young and talented players (Colledge/Spitz) than marginal vets.

O'Dwyer and Klemm are marginal vets. Your premise is back-asswards!!

WOW....one of the few times ever that you missed the point digs. You were defending TT for investing in young and talented? players (Colledge/Spitz) rather than marginal vets.

My mentioning of O'Dwyer and Klemm was because they are the marginal vets that you complain about. If my memory serves me they were signed by TT.

Is there such a thing as "reverse back-asswards"?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep...and I stepped right in the ****** pile. Got me!! I am not averse to FAs...and BOTH of those guys were the definition of marginal...but, he also drafted some young guys to hopefully compete..which obviously did not work out last season. Onwards and upwards!!

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Yep...and I stepped right in the ****** pile. Got me!! I am not averse to FAs...and BOTH of those guys were the definition of marginal...but, he also drafted some young guys to hopefully compete..which obviously did not work out last season. Onwards and upwards!!
God dammitt Digs, now TT sucks and I have to go buy Pyle a fruit basket and make peace. You're going to buy a few rounds for this one!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Laugh not, DePack...I've been drinking the beers and you are in the crosshairs of the trusty Model 94. LOL

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys don't scare me. I've already alerted the authorities from Delaware to Wisconsin. If something suddenly happens to me, you are the first ones they go after. You guys are listed in the book under "D" right????

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Digs is my alias...I operate under the cover of darkness, clandestine and alone. I leave no trail, clues or records.....I am invincible. As Keith Millard said to law enforcement....."My arms are stronger than your bullets."

I cannot be stopped, and you shall find no peace. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts