Coincidence?

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Before the Super Bowl my rep power was 12, as in the Super Bowl MVP's jersey number and NFL titles. Post Super Bowl I'm at 13 as in 13 NFL titles. I'll surely make 14 this season for....you guessed it, 14 NFL titles.
It doesn't get any more scientific than this.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Never ever even saw that there. I am a 9, the number of championships the Bears have?

I AM ASHAMED!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Apparently not from Guacamole (unless it is an derogatory comment), but I did go view your profile to try to bring your posts and views back to even.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Before the Super Bowl my rep power was 12, as in the Super Bowl MVP's jersey number and NFL titles. Post Super Bowl I'm at 13 as in 13 NFL titles. I'll surely make 14 this season for....you guessed it, 14 NFL titles.
It doesn't get any more scientific than this.

is someone a lil bored? :p

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just viewed your profile to try to get it back up to equal with your number of posts, but I made it go over. Sorry! Quick, post again!

Interesting. I just viewed mine and I have more profile views than number of posts and I talk a lot. Who the hell is viewing my profile that much!!!???

OP
OP
DevilDon

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
If anybody has posted alot of Codswallop it has to rest on my shoulders for starting this thread. I should be nominated for Godswallop.

Members online

Latest posts