Coffman has an ankle injury

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Didn't watch a Missouri game until Saturday.. but let me tell you that program has a bunch of NFL caliber pass catchers.. Chase is one of them.

Son of a Packer great.

COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) - Missouri tight end Chase Coffman has an ankle injury and is questionable for Saturday's Big 12 championship game against No. 9 Oklahoma.

Coffman, the career leader in touchdown passes for the top-ranked Tigers, missed the second half of Missouri's 36-28 win over then-No. 2 Kansas this past Saturday.
"He will be in a boot until Wednesday morning, then he'll practice Wednesday and Thursday," coach Gary Pinkel said Monday on a conference call. "We think he'll be back, but he would certainly be questionable at this time."

Coffman is Missouri's third-leading receiver with 51 catches for 523 yards and seven touchdowns this season. He holds the school record with 20 TD catches.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A bit off topic, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD would everyone in the media stop calling Chase Daniel, Chase Daniels. There is no S in his last name! Sorry, thats been bothering me lately. I feel better now. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts