1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Coffman has an ankle injury

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by Pack93z, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Aug 1, 2005
    Didn't watch a Missouri game until Saturday.. but let me tell you that program has a bunch of NFL caliber pass catchers.. Chase is one of them.

Son of a Packer great.

COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) - Missouri tight end Chase Coffman has an ankle injury and is questionable for Saturday's Big 12 championship game against No. 9 Oklahoma.

Coffman, the career leader in touchdown passes for the top-ranked Tigers, missed the second half of Missouri's 36-28 win over then-No. 2 Kansas this past Saturday.
    "He will be in a boot until Wednesday morning, then he'll practice Wednesday and Thursday," coach Gary Pinkel said Monday on a conference call. "We think he'll be back, but he would certainly be questionable at this time."

Coffman is Missouri's third-leading receiver with 51 catches for 523 yards and seven touchdowns this season. He holds the school record with 20 TD catches.
  2. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Nov 23, 2006
    A bit off topic, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD would everyone in the media stop calling Chase Daniel, Chase Daniels. There is no S in his last name! Sorry, thats been bothering me lately. I feel better now. :lol: