Cobb's Injury

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I dident see the link untill now that was recent.

Before when someone got hurt they thought he was fine till they looked deeper and found major injurys.

My post MAY have come from an inside source but no one asked for me to provide a link..

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just remember joking around with first Cliff Christl and then Greg Bedard how McCarthy always calls everything a "sprain" on Sunday nights.... with many of the guys who ended up on IR later in the week or following weeks, still their injury was initially referred to as a "strain" by McCarthy.

So when our guys get hurt at all, I prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

The hit on Cobb was bad enough that I knew right away he'd get up slow at the best and I thought I heard him yell when he got bent down.

Anyone still have the game on DVR? I can't and didn't stomach to rewind it and watch/listen, but I am 80% sure I heard it live......

Luckily, perhaps, the little fella is still young and flexible, maybe he's okay.

I know when I was in my teens, my knee bent to where it stretched my ACL but it didn't tear... but now 3 decades later, it still gets sore in that spot.

Now if I got tackled those same ways, we'd have problems Houston.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I just remember joking around with first Cliff Christl and then Greg Bedard how McCarthy always calls everything a "sprain" on Sunday nights.... with many of the guys who ended up on IR later in the week or following weeks, still their injury was initially referred to as a "strain" by McCarthy.

So when our guys get hurt at all, I prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

The hit on Cobb was bad enough that I knew right away he'd get up slow at the best and I thought I heard him yell when he got bent down.

Anyone still have the game on DVR? I can't and didn't stomach to rewind it and watch/listen, but I am 80% sure I heard it live......

Luckily, perhaps, the little fella is still young and flexible, maybe he's okay.

I know when I was in my teens, my knee bent to where it stretched my ACL but it didn't tear... but now 3 decades later, it still gets sore in that spot.

Now if I got tackled those same ways, we'd have problems Houston.

I have it and no scream and no angle to truly see what got bent..only speculation as to what hurt

Members online

Latest posts