Cobb could be out for opener

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Packers rookie Randall Cobb listed his prognosis as "day to day," but when asked whether it was a given he would be ready for the regular-season opener, he couldn't answer yes.

Source: JSOline.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hadn't seen this posted yet:
Cobb could be out for opener - JSOnline

Hopefully this is relatively minor.

Yeah it was posted..

When you made the title, then went to the "body" of the message didnt you notice way above your title links to threads similar in title?

Not trying to bust your balls, but honestly asking if you knew of this feature or if you didnt know?

Try this..

Go make a new thread and title it Cobb could be out

Then start to type in the message body and look on top of your title, should see those links

Reaction score
I don't think this will really affect the team... What will he really do in week 1 anyways? Alex Green can take over the special teams duties for one week.. It's not like we won the Super Bowl without a kick returner in the first place.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Yeah it was posted..

When you made the title, then went to the "body" of the message didnt you notice way above your title links to threads similar in title?

Not trying to bust your balls, but honestly asking if you knew of this feature or if you didnt know?

Try this..

Go make a new thread and title it Cobb could be out

Then start to type in the message body and look on top of your title, should see those links

That's good info. I am still trying to figure out everything on this board.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This strength staff better be on thin ice. There have been too many injuries in the last few years. I realize this is the NFL and there are always injuries but there has got to be something(s) they are either doing to much of or not enough of. Other teams do not have this many injuries year in and year out.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can afford that with the other 4 healthy PLUS J-Mike.
But I want Cobb taking punts back.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brusied knees can be a pain in the *** on WR's from what i have read. Hopefully the trainers can get him up and running by sept 8th if not next man up i suppose. I dont think there will be much drop off in the WR corps without him and Alex green should be fine on KR

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts