Clip of Packers on Smackdown * Not Clay's solo appearance*

packerswin96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sweet, I will actually watch on friday, I haven't watched wrestling in 13 years. I heard that all the Packer players were treated like royalty, and kudos to the WWE for having the foresight on booking this show a couple of days after the SB.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Damn Clay and Arod, and even a little bit of jordy nelson are all over TV and entertainment, this is freakin awesome.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I wonder if the Packers were there because of A-Rod's title belt celebration?
And how did the WWE end up in Green Bay? Why did they go there?
Was it because of the Packers? Would they have been there even if the Packers weren't there?

beautifuleyes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I wonder if the Packers were there because of A-Rod's title belt celebration?
And how did the WWE end up in Green Bay? Why did they go there?
Was it because of the Packers? Would they have been there even if the Packers weren't there?

well the show would've been planned awhile ago, so regardless of the Packers winning or losing, Smackdown would've been taped there no matter what. Mind you, WWE most probably did have everything you mentioned in mind, they'll do anything to make more money... but really, who can blame them. Very smart on their part.

Members online

Latest posts