Clinched playoffs

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
So, no need to panic and trade Giannis while he still has value?

Unless its a Giannis for Rodgers and Yelich trade, I am not interested! ;)

What a great time to be a Wisconsin Sports Fan. We have Giannis, Yeli and Rodgers! How often has that happened, if ever? Bart Starr and Alcindor?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So basically, every 50 years we are treated to the Triple Threat!
Heres a question:

Starr, Alcinder, and Hank Aaron

Or

Rodgers, Yelich, and Giannis

I'm going with - the old guys

Starr - did it for longer and Rodgers is fading

Alcinder - Giannis may give him a run for his money but Alcinder is maybe the greatest of all time

Aaron vrs Yelich - I think Yelich maybe has an edge when you look at the entirety of the game.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I think that if Giannis stays healthy and plays until he is.....35ish, he will destroy all previous records by Alcindor and pretty much anyone in the NBA. This guy is that special.

I agree on Starr, unless Rodgers goes out with a few more SB wins, that Bart will be remembered as the better QB.

Hammering Hank, I don't know that much about him, just that he could knock the Ball out of the Park and had a very impressive BA of .305

I guess all 3 players still have time to write more history, so when they hang it up, you and I can sit down with a case and write the story!

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heres a question:

Starr, Alcinder, and Hank Aaron

Or

Rodgers, Yelich, and Giannis

I'm going with - the old guys

Starr - did it for longer and Rodgers is fading

Alcinder - Giannis may give him a run for his money but Alcinder is maybe the greatest of all time

Aaron vrs Yelich - I think Yelich maybe has an edge when you look at the entirety of the game.

Football is the ultimate team sport. Starr had much better supporting casts than Rodgers ever did. And I'm not ready to write #12's obit quite yet.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excited for the game tonight. Should be very fun to watch. Living in SoCal there has been a lot of trash talk from my Laker loving friends. It will be nice to have them silenced for a while.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Excited for the game tonight. Should be very fun to watch. Living in SoCal there has been a lot of trash talk from my Laker loving friends. It will be nice to have them silenced for a while.

Yup, doesn't start here until 9:30, but its one I am going to stay up for and watch live. Two battles really.
  • Bucks VS Lakers, quite possibly a preview of the NBA Finals.
  • Giannis VS LeBron the MVP race. While I think Giannis has already won his second straight MVP and it would take a major fall to stop it, some still think LeBron should be in the conversation. Sorry King....time to hand the Crown down to the Greek God.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Yikes. Giannis injured, Bucks on a mini loosing streak, 3 other starters sit out last game.

Bud has a careful balancing act for the remainder of the regular season. He wants to go into the playoffs healthy, but needs to maintain home court advantage over every team, especially the Lakers.

Thursday nights game against the Celtics is going to be a good test of how healthy they really are and just how much Bud is saving for the playoffs.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
NBA suspended season. The year of the Bucks gets cut short.

Continued sign of things to come. Wonder if they will suspend the NCAA basketball season? I just got notice that my tickets were cancelled for the Badgers Women's Quarterfinal Hockey game on Saturday.

Good thing that Green Bay isn't hosting the draft this year!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
This is crazy

Tick season soon

Corona with a Lyme?

That made me spit my coffee. I absolutely HATE ticks. I have been treated twice for Lymes and with as mild as this winter was, I am afraid to say, they will be out in full force this spring! :(

Be safe everyone.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That made me spit my coffee. I absolutely HATE ticks. I have been treated twice for Lymes and with as mild as this winter was, I am afraid to say, they will be out in full force this spring! :(

Be safe everyone.
i'm "ok" with ticks, it was a part of childhood. We'd go out in the woods, then check for ticks. My wife? I'm surprised she survives tick season sometimes she hates them so much. This was a few years ago now we were out int he spring with the dogs and it looked like their fur was moving there were so many ticks. we had them everywhere and we never left the logging road on our property. I think we removed well over 20 off each of us and the dogs I stopped counting after 30. These suckers were burying themselves in the seems on my pants. Nymphs, big ones, medium ones, common dog ones, black legged ones, all of them. a week or so after I was still pulling some off the dogs, but one was on Zoe's snout. It was one of those little freaking black legged ones that carries Lyme. It wasn't the only one, but this one was starting to fill with blood and barely was noticeable in the very short fur on her snout. Gave me quite the appreciation for how easily those can go undetected.

I didn't think she was ever going to go to the woods with me again.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
i'm "ok" with ticks, it was a part of childhood.

Mine as well, but as a kid, all we saw were dog ticks, wood ticks and not deer ticks the size of a grain of pepper carrying lymes. Last year I had a constant itch on a finger, I kept looking at it thinking I got into stinging nettles or maybe bit by a spider bite. That night I got a magnifying glass and bright light out and there it was.....a black fleck...one of those damn nymph deer ticks latched on and sucking blood.

Throw in the new tick in many parts of Wisconsin, The Lone Star tick and I still hate them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts