Clifton out today; Woodson to play

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clifton came down with an illness last nite and can't go today. Colledge will move to LT, Spitz and Moll will be the Guards. Just heard this on Packers' pre-game show.

Charles Woodson feels good and will paya today.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Cliffy is at the end of the line anyway, good to get a chance to see the heir aparrent.
I would have liked to see Woodson sit so we can get a look at the young guys.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Wasn't Clifton sick just a few weeks ago, and there was some doubt about whether he would play, but he did? I've had a bad feeling about Clifton this year because of his leg injuries. The O-line we see today could quite possibly be the starting lineup within the next year or so. But I hope not.

Colledge will have a tough job in his debut at LT, trying to block Jason Taylor. He will need a lot of help over there, which is likely to result in a more conservative game plan.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its bad that for clifton he is a key player to our o-line (actually I havent checked on the oline in a while)

But without woodson I dont really see a difference to when he is there he isn't really as valuable as we all thought from the begening his tackle and interception count has seemed to go down.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its bad that for clifton he is a key player to our o-line (actually I havent checked on the oline in a while)

But without woodson I dont really see a difference to when he is there he isn't really as valuable as we all thought from the begening his tackle and interception count has seemed to go down.

Let's see -- a sack, an INT, and TD -- Do we still want him to sit out today? :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cyoung said:

Let's see -- a sack, an INT, and TD -- Do we still want him to sit out today? :lol:

Woodson's looking good on coverage. His coverage has been tight and that sack and the INT returned for a TD were beautiful.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cyoung said:

Yes I am surprised but very glad I could eat my words he proved me wrong.

Members online

Latest posts