Click for Cans

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
It's important to vote often ... a Buffalo Bills fan forum has posted the means by which cookies can be disabled on the Chunky site to accommodate their vote early and vote often tactics that almost beat us last year.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Go to the last 3 pages of this Bills forum thread... my gawd, a couple of those guys need to get a life.... still, it's funny as hell

[ame=http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=165910]It's that time again CLICK FOR CAN'S BABY.... - Buffalobills.com Message Board[/ame]

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rigging the click for cans contest??? Really is that what the Buffalo Bills fans have to look forward too???

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yep. This post came from another Packers forum thread. A plea from a Buffalo fan. Sad AND funny at the same time:

"CLICK FOR CANS REQUEST------From all of us Bills fans!!

Hey everyone I have a request for all you Packers fans. Can you guys please stop sabatoging our Click for cans matchups? Seriously we don't try and do it to you guys but seriously this is very unlike you all from last year. Seriously can you guys really chill out on it? We WANT another rematch against you guys in the finals but seriously we want the cans for our city as much as you do but we can't if you guys keep ******** with us.

Can you guys please chill out with our match ups? Please this is basically a request from all us Bills fans.

If you guys could please vote for us....at least until the finals this year. We will do the same for you guys too. PLEASE! This is a request from all of us Bills fans."

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yep. This post came from another packers forum thread. A plea from a buffalo fan. Sad and funny at the same time:

"click for cans request------from all of us bills fans!!

hey everyone i have a request for all you packers fans. Can you guys please stop sabatoging our click for cans matchups? Seriously we don't try and do it to you guys but seriously this is very unlike you all from last year. Seriously can you guys really chill out on it? We want another rematch against you guys in the finals but seriously we want the cans for our city as much as you do but we can't if you guys keep ******** with us.

Can you guys please chill out with our match ups? Please this is basically a request from all us bills fans.

If you guys could please vote for us....at least until the finals this year. We will do the same for you guys too. Please! This is a request from all of us bills fans."

best topic ever!

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone look at the Vikings/Packers matchup on ClickforCans today?
With my vote... 25,613 Packers - 655 Vikings.
Pathetic Minnesota!

no1jag904

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So being you guys are beating the heck out of the niners this week already by 12k how can I get you guys to help us jag fans keep the Bills out of the playoffs with a loss this week?

By the way yes I'm a rare breed of NFL fan known as a Jaguar fan I know I am part of an endangered species. LOL Seeing a Jag fan on another team forum is like having proof there is an actual bigfoot.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So being you guys are beating the heck out of the niners this week already by 12k how can I get you guys to help us jag fans keep the Bills out of the playoffs with a loss this week?

By the way yes I'm a rare breed of NFL fan known as a Jaguar fan I know I am part of an endangered species. LOL Seeing a Jag fan on another team forum is like having proof there is an actual bigfoot.

A Jag's fan OMG!!!

Welcome to the forum

SLCPunk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers' fans: Bills fans are voting against you with the tactics they've been crying about all year. You're going to have to fight fire with fire if you want to win it this year. They still think it was you who voted against them this year and are trying to sabotage the semis to have it easier should they make the final, which they will since they don't have lives. Additionally, if you do lose, make sure you toss all your voting power behind the Saints.

I cannot believe Bills fans would make Vikings fans look good, but they are. THEY came up with the cheat and then they complained that people were cheating. Now that it suits their purposes, they're doing to the Packers (who they wrongfully accused earlier this year) what they think has been done to them. "Hypocrite" must not be in their dictionaries. Perhaps Western New York wouldn't be in such lousy shape if some of its residents had lives, but these people have made 18,000 cans of soup their priority instead of genuinely positively affecting their community with true activism.

The gauntlet is down. Time to kick some cans.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

47,497 57,953

47,507 50,833

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The RoboClickers in Buffalo were busy overnight:

New Orleans Saints 57,909 @ Green Bay Packers 67,295

Buffalo Bills 77,440 @ Jacksonville Jaguars 72,555

Members online

Latest posts