1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cleveland Indians play home games in Milwaukee

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Apr 9, 2007.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Because of the lousy weather in Cleveland, MLB has moved the 3 "home" games to Miller Park this tuesday wednesday and thursday. So the Indians will be "Milwaukee Indians" this week i guess!
    (I originally had the days wrong! Sorry!)

2. PackFanInSC

PackFanInSC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Anyone having flashbacks from the "Major League" movies??

3. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My wife and I were back visiting my mother when they filmed there. We didn't get to the stadium in time to be "extras" in the filming.
    Hey....$10 bucks a ticket!! Cheesey...get me a couple for tomorrows game. I'll see if I can make it.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    That was the FIRST thing i thought of!!!!
    I and my wife were there as extras the one day. We were there when the BIG guy was supposed to talk to his bat (the "voodoo" guy)
    They did take after take after take...........finally, the whole crowd yelled at once "TALK TO YOUR BAT!!!" It was hillarious!!!
    I got a pretty decent picture of Charlie Sheen in his "Indians" uniform.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yup!!! $10!!!
    Now......just add the airfare from Montana to here..............whoa! A little expensive hey???LOLOLOL!!!
    We are supposed to get 3-6 inches of SNOW tonight! (Lucky we have a ROOF on Miller Park!!!)

6. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, your right cheesey, a tad expensive to see some clowns try to play baseball. Are the Brewers planning on "fumagating" Miller Park after Cleveland leaves? I've been to Cleveland....once.....and that was enough.
    Let's see, the Browns, the Indians, the Cavs.....no wonder Lake Erie is polluted. LMAO

7. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Come on now! Forget about The Indians....

The Angeles are in Town... Great chance to see the best player in Baseball Vlad Guerrero.

If I was a sports fan I would be down there tonight. This is a great opportunty for sparts fans.

If someone goes tonight let me know how many people showed up for the game. Also, if someone can get me a ticket stub I would appreciate it. I collect Angel memrobilia.

R.P.

8. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Well 20,000 people showed up roughly, and yep a buddy on mine went and said people were doing the chop and signing WILD THING. LOL.

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I think they brought the SNOW with them!
    I saw on the news where the fans were holding up signs calling for "Vaugn" (Wild Thing-Charlie Sheen) to come in to pitch!
    Now.......had MLB been REALLY thinking, they could have brought Sheen in as a surprise, having him come out of the bullpen just for grins! Can you imagine the roar of the crowd if they did that?
    Hey RP.........I can't go to the games, but i bet if you went to the Brewers web site and asked, i bet you could purchase an unused ticket for your collection. It can't hurt to ask!