Cleveland @ Green Bay

Mark

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's pretty sad when the Packer fans have to look forward to the Packers playing the worst teams in the NFL to get their wins. The Packers are not a lock to beat the Browns @ home. Packers are 9-7 @ Lambeau last 2 seasons.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We look at every game as a win, not just the bad teams. It just so happens that we play the worst team in the league this week. Thanks for joining..

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mark said:
It's pretty sad when the Packer fans have to look forward to the Packers playing the worst teams in the NFL to get their wins. The Packers are not a lock to beat the Browns @ home. Packers are 9-7 @ Lambeau last 2 seasons.

I think you will see Brett return to his pro-bowl form, green have a big day rushing, and our "D" play much better. the d-backs have been running sprints in practice for their penalties, so hopefully the defence will improve on the penalties. joey thomas is playing starting cb, so hopefully there will be improvement over last week

OP
OP
M

Mark

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
I think you will see Brett return to his pro-bowl form, green have a big day rushing, and our "D" play much better. the d-backs have been running sprints in practice for their penalties, so hopefully the defence will improve on the penalties. joey thomas is playing starting cb, so hopefully there will be improvement over last week

Let's hope so but it won't be saying much vs a weak Browns team.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Uh-oh, it looks like everyone's favourite annoyance chase is back!

yep it's him..he really digs it here. he'll be gone before the day is through, only to come back as "Johnny Ballbreath" in the near future.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mark said:
dhpackr said:

Let's hope so but it won't be saying much vs a weak Browns team.

be nice to start a new winning streak at home.

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mark said:

Take a hike loser.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mark said:

:loser:

PPierce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum, so I"m not sure there is an ignore feature, but, if so, maybe that's the way to go. As soon as you know he changed his name, update your ignore.

I just want THIS week. We have to beat the bad teams too and I'll take it. We started out bad last year and ended up pretty good---not our best season, but certainly not a bad year.

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
We look at every game as a win, not just the bad teams. It just so happens that we play the worst team in the league this week. Thanks for joining..

We have been underestimating bad teams. We cannot do that. We underestimated the Lions last Sunday. Never take a bad team lightly. Dan Reeves said that in a deodrant commercial.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look for GB to come out with guns blazing today. Ahman Green goes over 100 yards rushing and Favre throws for at least 250 with 2 scores.

Trent Dilfer doesn't have the weapons on offense to exploit our defense IMO. Even if he did, it's Trent Dilfer.

GO PACKERS!!!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see it like the Raiders game after Favre's dad passed. Come out and just rip them apart. The played freakin posessed that night.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
I'd like to see it like the Raiders game after Favre's dad passed. Come out and just rip them apart. The played freakin posessed that night.

No Walker to make the secondary look like pre schoolers :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts