Clemson QB Boyd's home egged after a loss

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoo...ged-after-upset-defeat-to-Georgia-Tech-110311

This is ridiculous, why do this to someone over a loss?

It's really not a shock though, I've seen some crazy **** over the years from college football fans, but I think this is a bit over the edge.

Right now we have a field goal kicker to blame here in Alabama for losing to LSU, but I still hope no one tries to egg that boy's house or roll him, or something stupid. Fans could at least be more thoughtful. You're going to lose eventually, even teams that go undefeated still will lose a game the next season or so.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow....Not to mention, these are just young college kids. Not grown men. Doing that to someones son after a game is pretty damn classless.

Clemson fans must have taken a page out of the classless Eagle fans.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Wow....Not to mention, these are just young college kids. Not grown men. Doing that to someones son after a game is pretty damn classless.

Clemson fans must have taken a page out of the classless Eagle fans.

I agree, it's pretty heartless.
He can't play his best game every night, and anyways Clemson is bound for a big bowl game if they keep winning. Oklahoma lost to an u-nranked team, tons of teams outside the SEC drop to un-ranked teams, but it's easier to just remember it's only a game and you have to forget about it.

Members online

Latest posts