Clay to be analyst during SB

OP
OP
burt packerack

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would be interesting to hear him talk about the other players and how he sees the game

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clay adds a little color, but I haven't seen much from his interviews that leads me to believe he'll offer anything too insightful to the conversation. I think that they hire guys like Clay as ratings boosters so that (for example) more of the Wisconsin/Packer market tunes into the pregame and game itself.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Clay adds a little color, but I haven't seen much from his interviews that leads me to believe he'll offer anything too insightful to the conversation. I think that they hire guys like Clay as ratings boosters so that (for example) more of the Wisconsin/Packer market tunes into the pregame and game itself.

Yeah i remember watching that live chat thingy they do on packers.com with clay. They had a few fans on their web cams and clay on his webcam chatting back and forth. When the fan introduced themselves, he was actually kind of a d!ck to the one guy on there. This is not word for word, but close:

Clay: so what do you do
guy: Im a scientist
clay: so you're a nerd
guy: no, im a scientist
clay: yeah, a nerd like i said

If that was joking, fine, but clay didn't sound like he was joking and the guy didn't seem to take it that way.
I really like clay as a player, but i see the meat head/jock attitude coming out more often than not.

Either way, he should provide some sort of sparky comments that will keep us entertained during pre-game show.

Members online

Latest posts