Clay Matthews: Discount Double Check

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOL!!! too funny!!! I agree...the guy at the window should get tackled in this one! lol!

I love that the guys are able to laugh at themselves!

"Whats up dude??" :)

I wonder how State Farm is fairing with all this?? I mean you put GB on anything and its sold,... but use GB players in
a string of commercials , I would really like to hear what its doing for their business!

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
I wonder how State Farm is fairing with all this?? I mean you put GB on anything and its sold,... but use GB players in
a string of commercials , I would really like to hear what its doing for their business!
Though I love the commercials State Farm quoted me $300 higher per policy term than Allstate so I won't be giving them my business. :)

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome. I havent seen this one on TV yet, so thanks for sharing. Actually, the behinds the scenes video is funnier than the actual commercials.

Reaction score
I have an aunt who works for State Farm and she said they are putting out those type of commercials to reach out to a younger audience about insurance. Right around the 25-35 year old bracket.

OP
OP
Pacal

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome. I havent seen this one on TV yet, so thanks for sharing. Actually, the behinds the scenes video is funnier than the actual commercials.

This premieres during this week's playoff games.

c33j44y

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it me or is State Farm milking this for all its worth? I don't know how many more commercials they can make that revolve around this premise before it gets reaaallly played out. But hey, it's good to see the media paying attention to our guys for once .. ahem .. Tebow .. ahem.

Members online

Latest posts