Clay Matthews didnt WIN AP DPOY award

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No sorry. He spends his time at Lambeau listening in on secrets. Kinda wish I had a bird listening to secrets from the Steelers right now.

You and me both, brother. You and me both.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Clay Matthews wins defensive player of the year award

NFL Network has commenced its week-long unveiling of unofficial Associated Press awards that suddenly seem a lot more official now that the awards have received the imprimatur of the National Football League. First up?* Defensive player of the year.* The winner?* Per multiple reports, Packers linebacker Clay Matthews. Though we’ve yet to see the full…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
clay credits the shakeweight for taking his game to the next level

(jk)
lol isnt that the commercial where that dude looks like hes tring to milk one out all over his face?? lol thats some funny stuff.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heh. Does your little bird have the winning lottery numbers too? :)

Edit- I didn't mean that to sound as condescending as it did. Hope it didn't come across that way.

LOL no its good. I just wanted to break it before Florio. Kinda surprised no one from JS broke it.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
is this a bait and switch?? Troy Palamalou???

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well I got bad info it looks like. Sorry guys. At least I wasnt the only one who heard wrong. Sorry Mods. I guess fix or delete the thread?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heh, oops! Winner is Troy Polamalu!

Looks like we'll have to wait from now on.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Troy is definitely deserving. Sucks we didn't get to be back to back winners, which is seldom done, but Troy is a good choice.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kinda disappointed that Clay didn't get it, but Troy is deserving of the award and a very humbling guy, I was impressed with how he accepted the award w/ Rod Woodson, gave some props to Harrisson & Matthews, & good for him.

43Hitman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both of these guys are deserving imo. 17 votes to 15 votes says a lot about how close it was. Clay is a badass and we as Steeler fans love the way he plays the game.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
even though troy missed multiple games he probably won because of that game where he basically smacked out of flaccos hands and had to set up the steelers in fg range for them to finally get a td

BoilerUp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I think he missed half of that Redskins game? Then I think the next game was Miami?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts