Clay Matthews didnt break legs, its a hoax

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
That site is notorious for hoaxes. Not for one minute do I believe that stuff...some Viking fan with nothing to do.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a false report he was seen after the report came out taking pictures at a basketball game. UConn I think?

2 days ago the internet tried killing Lil Wayne and now they are trying to take Clay Matthews legs away... Smh

OP
OP
AmishMafia

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good. I had never heard a government official describe injuries before, so seemed fishy.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) This would be all over the main media outlets -- ESPN, Foxsports, even the "local" ones like JSOnline, etc.

2) Even if there was a Wisconsin Highway Safety Authority, they clearly are not described as doctors and would not have the authority nor expertise to "confirm" an injury of 2 broken legs, no matter how obvious it might be.

3) At the bottom of the page it says "THIS STORY IS 100% FAKE".

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The next big news I want to see from the Packers is that they have inked Matthews to a new, 7-year megadeal.
HE deserves the big raise more than ANYONE including Rodgers. But Aaron should be right behind.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Save it for AAron. Pile it all together and give him a roster bonus / big 1st year instead of a signing bonus.
Still would need to replace him though.

Vader666

Cheesehead
Reaction score
about this web site. FAKE... THIS STORY IS 100% FAKE! this is an entertainment website, and this is a totally fake article based on zero truth and is a complete work of fiction for entertainment purposes! this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info, name removal requests and additional use restrictions: FakeAWish.com
Copyright © 2012 FakeAWish.com All rights reserved.
Questions or Comments about this fake news article?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm reminded of a Viking fan buddy of mine who once stumbled across a story about a guy who was nailed for DWI in Green Bay and the Press Gazette headline read: DRIVER ARRESTED FOR DWI.

LMAO...that hit the forum ... like immediately ...

Members online

Latest posts