Clay Matthews Best OLB in the NFL

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7cLQg1NJo&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Ultimate Clay Matthews Highlights‬‏[/ame]

LOVE THIS PLAY
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqJWV3LFq3E&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Clay Matthews blasts thru Marion Barber‬‏[/ame]

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g9VuQdmUJqQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was surprised he didnt win D-MVP, Troy P is a monster though. Im positive he will go down as one of the best LB's in the history of the NFL.

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't u mean 2 year wonder? He almost won defensive rookie of the year, should have one dmvp of 2010...if u got shorted on dmvp and a game changing play in the superbowl I'd say you are the best olb going into this 2011 season

sent from my rooted evo4g

V

Vikeman

Sigh...he is not better than Harrison or Ware...even with Matthews steroid abuse....I swear some of the kids on this site are on crack.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sigh...he is not better than Harrison or Ware...even with Matthews steroid abuse....I swear some of the kids on this site are on crack.

I agree that he has to keep this level of play up to be spoken of in these context.

However, Harrison is nothing but a cheap shot artist. A no-one unless leading with his helmet or hitting late. Undrafted in 2002 and a nobody until 2009 when the NFL decided to insult every defensive player giving him Def Player of the year. In 2010 Harrison should be remembered by how many illegal hits and penalties he had. The guy dissappears when he plays by the rules.

Since Clay has been outstanding since he caming into the NFL and Harrison is nothing until he became a turd Clay has to get the knod on this match up.

Ware? Who gives a ****.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You know whats funny (pathetic!).

I would have given you a nod if you had said EJ Henderson!

The guy can play and is a hell of an athlete to come back from the injury he had last year.

Instead your just another Fair-Weather Vikings Troll just trying to start ****!

V

Vikeman

You know whats funny (pathetic!).

I would have given you a nod if you had said EJ Henderson!

The guy can play and is a hell of an athlete to come back from the injury he had last year.

Instead your just another Fair-Weather Vikings Troll just trying to start ****!

Fair-Weather? That's right...the vikings are at the top of their game at this point and I just so happen to be a fan right now. When it comes to "fairweather" you need to start with your own fanbase and it's hypocrisies.

You are off point anyway... The Vikings do not have a LB better than Matthews on their team at this point.

Harrison is cheap shot artist....but he's better than Clay Matthews. And didn't juice up to get to perform.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you can prove any claim of steroids use, I'm leaving the posts as it is, Vikeman.

You have till midnight 07/13.

If not, I'm editing the posts for troll-like remarks. Baiting is not tolerated outside of the smack area.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you can prove any claim of steroids use, I'm leaving the posts as it is, Vikeman.

You have till midnight 07/13.

If not, I'm editing the posts for troll-like remarks. Baiting is not tolerated outside of the smack area.

Noted!

(Sorry, I keep throwing my note books away from time to time)

totalpackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love Matthews, but he needs to play the run better to be considered the best OLB in the NFL. He's in the conversation for best pass rusher. All-around outside linebacker, no. The Steelers got most of their rushing yards running right at him in the Super Bowl.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
James Harrison takes aim at Goodell, others in new interview | ProFootballTalk

I love it when Harrison helps my argument!

Steelers linebacker James Harrison doesn’t appreciate the league’s decisions to fine him for hits that Harrison insists were legal, and Harrison likewise doesn’t appreciate the league’s efforts to expand the rules in a way that could get him fined even more. The focal point of his frustration is Commissioner Roger Goodell, and Harrison has unloaded on the man in charge of the game as part of a new interview with Men’s Journal magazine.
“If that man was on fire and I had to **** to put him out, I wouldn’t do it,” Harrison said, per the Associated Press. “I hate him and will never respect him.”

Hey Harrison! I think you should take it right to Goodell. Hop on a plane and..... Oooopps..:Heristical:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
James Harrison takes aim at Goodell, others in new interview | ProFootballTalk

I love it when Harrison helps my argument!

Hey Harrison! I think you should take it right to Goodell. Hop on a plane and..... Oooopps..:Heristical:
That wasn't even the highlight of Harrison's interview. Take a look at this:
James Harrison on Roethlisberger: You aren’t Peyton Manning, you just get paid like him | ProFootballTalk

“Hey, at least throw a pick on their side of the field instead of asking the D to bail you out again,” Harrison said. “Or hand the ball off and stop trying to act like Peyton Manning. You ain’t that and you know it, man; you just get paid like he does.”
What a great player and teammate. I sure wish we had Harrison, his loudmouth and his 1 tackle 1 sack in the SB instead of Matthews and his inspiring attitude and his timely forced fumble that won the game...

Oh, and I'm not editing Vikeman's posts, as it hasn't created any more stirr, so there's no need.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That wasn't even the highlight of Harrison's interview. Take a look at this:
James Harrison on Roethlisberger: You aren’t Peyton Manning, you just get paid like him | ProFootballTalk

What a great player and teammate. I sure wish we had Harrison, his loudmouth and his 1 tackle 1 sack in the SB instead of Matthews and his inspiring attitude and his timely forced fumble that won the game...

Oh, and I'm not editing Vikeman's posts, as it hasn't created any more stirr, so there's no need.

Agreed, I have two good friends who are Steelers fans and they are just shaking thier heads wishing he'd shut up!

Members online

Latest posts