Clay is Hungry

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The breakfast of champions!!!

Bills fans just don't like being on the receiving end of it. If he played for them, they wouldn't be saying that! Keep right on sacking them!

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clay eats QB's for breakfast. What a wonderful player to wear the green and gold!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I kind of feel Kolb should have been tossed away, and Vick and Edwards be in his hands. I hope he gets really hungry vs Cutler.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They already are. Check out Bills forums.

Haha that is pretty funny, sure it will pop up every week...

Cushing is a perfect example of steroids, considering he is twice the size of everyone from the pictures I have seen. Just can't replace pure talent!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Murgen, you are my hero, that was priceless!!!! Silly Bill's fans, but it was well worth a laugh! Those homies are off the rails.

"Yes, he was posing on top of Trent like Trent was just some animal he had killed." ~LOL

Funny thing is, I'm not hearing anything about it in Philly for the Kolb sack and Eagle's fans are usually the first ones to raise hell. They're just complaining because he's injured and still looking for his head.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I gotta say I like the Bill's fans though. Their self deprecating humor is a nice change of pace compared to delusion Viking fans who you can't even have a rational conversation without them becoming defensive. I do get a lot of laughs off the the Bill's forum. Some of the guys on that forum are pretty funny.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta say I like the Bill's fans though. Their self deprecating humor is a nice change of pace compared to delusion Viking fans who you can't even have a rational conversation without them becoming defensive. I do get a lot of laughs off the the Bill's forum. Some of the guys on that forum are pretty funny.

Very true, what is nice is they are realistic about their football team not revel in delusions of grandeur like some other team in the NFC North.

Best part about the Matthews thing is the fact they went along with your posts except for the one guy who complained haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts