1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Classic Music Quiz

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Timmons, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Timmons

Timmons Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I run a Classic Music Quiz where I email a song snippet from Classic Rock songs. Recipients have to name the title and artist via email reply. I track who gets the most right in a row.

Here is a sample snippet.

If you are interested in joining, PM me with your email address and I'll add you to the distribution list. I send a snippet daily, M-F.

2. Yared-Yam

Yared-Yam Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am learned in all aspects of music.

PUT ME ON THE LIST!

3. Timmons

Timmons Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok, "He who is learned". PM me with your email address and I'll add you.

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Everything I know about classical music I learned from Bugs Bunny cartoons.

5. ChrisC

ChrisC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :rotflmao:

Chris

6. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    he said classic not classical, trommy but yeah, good ole bugsy - he knew that classical stuff but good. ;)

you know you're getting old when the songs you grew up with are now considered 'oldies'!! :(

7. Timmons

Timmons Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah, I cut a snippet from Beethoven and you have to name it.

Ah no.. Classic Rock silly goose. But I call it the Classic Music Quiz as people may argue what classic rock really is. My goal is to send out sections of songs that you recognize but can't name. So if you're one for self inflicted mental anguish, let me know. the good news is that the previous quiz answer gets sent out with the next days quiz, so the longest you have to beat yourself up is the weekend.

Think: Stones, Beatles, Phil Collins, Eric Clapton, Santana, Bruce Springsteen and so on and so forth.