1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Circa Survive

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Moshtradamus, May 30, 2010.

1. Moshtradamus

Moshtradamus Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Theyre my favorite band ever. Everyone should at least give them a listen because I think theyre great. Songs to check out are Get Out, Living Together, Act Appalled, If Fear and Faith, Great Golden Baby, Glass Arrows, Imaginary Enemy, and you could even check out the singers acoustic stuff under Anthony Green.

But anyways I went and saw a concert with them and Coheed last night and I had gone to see them the previous week at another venue and saw that Anthony Green jumped out into the crowd. So this time I got there early to get front middle and when he jumped out security lost him and the crowd surfed him back. When that happened I got his shoe! So I now have Anthony Green's shoe in my possession!

2. DergaSmash

DergaSmash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    Ahh, pit treasures. I remember those days. I still have a t-shirt that belonged to Serj Tankien of SOAD and another one that belonged to Rob Zombie, along with many assorted drumsticks, gutar picks, and sunglasses. The most prized of that collection is the head/neck of Dan Jacobs of Atreyu's guitar.

3. Moshtradamus

Moshtradamus Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Yeah I have various items also. I have a monster towel from Scary Kids Scaring Kids, drum stick from Red Hot Chilli Peppers, water bottle from A Day To Remember, and a cape from Killswitch Engage. But this is my prized possession. This is the greatest of my collection.