1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas Day Pre-game Events

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by michelle, Sep 30, 2011.

1. michelle

michelle Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi -
    We'll be heading to Green Bay for the Xmas Day game against the bears - will places - restaurants, bars, etc - be open? We weren't sure because of the holiday but thought they might be because of the game. We may get into town on the 24th, not sure yet but any info on what's going on around town or recommendations for places to go would be much appreciated. We're traveling from Western NY so if there are any WNY transplants in Green Bay let us know where you go for pre-game festivities!! Can't wait for gameday!!
    Cheers!
    Michelle

2. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,049
    Being Christmas and such, I wouldn't expect too many places to be open, especially before noon. Christmas Eve, most places should be closing about 8 or so. I don't know for sure about the bars. Nobody has made any announcements that I've paid attention to yet. I'm sure the churches will have a few seats to spare in the morning.