Christine Michael - drafted right after Lacy

Should GB claim Christine Michael Off Waivers?

• Yes

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Players seem to play their best against their former teams. Michael has had a few weeks to get caught up. I bet GB uses the chip on Michaels shoulder to their advantage...

Reaction score
I think Christine will gradually become more involved with each passing week. I expect him to see the most snaps per game thus far against his old team in GB
It's a story line that hasn't been discussed much, but that's fine by me if he stays under Seattle radar until after his 50+ all purpose contribution this week

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Players seem to play their best against their former teams. Michael has had a few weeks to get caught up. I bet GB uses the chip on Michaels shoulder to their advantage...

and he gets cut on Monday. That was the problem with the Davis deal. Ted was looking at the wrong Schedule and thought we had KC coming up in a few weeks.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, what's the deal now?

Ty and Rip seem to be the go to guys. Does CM have a future? Will be replace Starks next year?

Or will we let him walk and draft a RB?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, what's the deal now?

Ty and Rip seem to be the go to guys. Does CM have a future? Will be replace Starks next year?

Or will we let him walk and draft a RB?
I'm guessing he is still learning the system, but I have been impressed by him almost every time he carries the ball. Counting on him in pass protection may be his biggest issue right now.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the opportunities he has had he has look good to me, seems to be fast and very shifty. I want to see what he can do on a screen.

D

Deleted member 6794

I'm guessing he is still learning the system, but I have been impressed by him almost every time he carries the ball. Counting on him in pass protection may be his biggest issue right now.

Montgomery has had troubles in pass protection as well. That's the reason Ripkowski's snap count has significantly increased.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Some have said they don't like how he bounces around.. Ty is patient. Michael may be a good compliment to Ty and Rip

Members online

Latest posts