Chris Havel Radio Interview on Brett and Bates

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Havel sounds like TT and MM should go out of the way to get them both back. Havel also feels Brett will know within ten minutes of the meeting if he is "really wanted back". Don't count out another team yet if Brett get bad vibes ( Havel hinting now so this is not just national enquire stuff as some would like to pass it off as ) Enjoy.

http://www.sportsradio1250.com/goout.as ... 276637.mp3

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No opinions on this yet ? I am surprised, must be a slow day. Common gents, I am curious as to what you all thought.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
speculation from havel is still speculation. im tired of the "does TT REALLY want favre back?" stuff. TT said yes. when they talked tuesday, he probably said something then. People wont be pleased with this unless they can visually see TT get on his knees, and while gobbling asmuch of #4 as he can, gargle the words "we really do want you back."

I am more concerned with the bates interview. Cuz it wont matter who is our QB if we have to do another year 1 experiment of ANOTHER dc.

there winnipeg, theres my opinion. now people can stomp on it as usual.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the visual trom. This entire site is about speculation. You seem to have a problem when people speculate differently than you. For instance that visual you described between Favre and TT....someone might speculate that you have some sort of latent ********** fantasy about this. Not me...I would never speculate....I'm talking about others.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just an attempt to move this thread in a more productive direction:

I am one of many, I am sure, who do not have the Internet capability to call up a link to a radio interview. So maybe someone with better computer connections could summarize some of the high points for us poor saps.

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg,

I posted a piece by Havel that pretty much sums up most of the show. If your interested it is the "Favre twisting in the wind Post". One of the key points to this interview was that Havel feels " Brett wants to make sure he feels wanted" . Sorry if that's a little too mushy for some folk, but thats life.

Cheers.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Thanks for the visual trom. This entire site is about speculation. You seem to have a problem when people speculate differently than you. For instance that visual you described between Favre and TT....someone might speculate that you have some sort of latent ********** fantasy about this. Not me...I would never speculate....I'm talking about others.

we all know im a latent homosexual, cmon now.

Members online

Latest posts