1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chris C

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by all about da packers, Jul 13, 2006.

1. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hope you don't mind me asking, but are you going to Lords or any other venue for the England vs. Pakistan test/ODI series? Would love some insight into the series itself, and how the new look English youngsters are doing. :D

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    couldnt this have been a PM?

-2 for that

(is this pissing people off yet?)

3. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    I thought if others wanted to join in the discussion (gray_ghost_of_ghanzaga ?) they would be able to.

4. ChrisC

ChrisC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey all!

S'pose the advantage of a PM would have been that I might have read it a bit sooner! (My bad!)

Not intending to go to any of the games, I'm afraid. In fact, cricket is getting very hard to follow now, since the Cricket Board "took the money" and signed an exclusive deal with Satellite TV - which I do not have :wall: Half an hour a day highlights of the Test Matches on terrestrial TV - I'll be able to watch more of the NFL! :cheerleader:

The England team is presently struggling with injuries - as I suspect you know aadp - but have made a decent show of the 1st Test v Pakistan - just drawn [after 5 days, my American friends!! :crazy: ] Hoping to get Flintoff back for the next game.

Of the younger players, Cook has done well with the bat - particularly in this game, but it's bowlers we lack at present. Can't say I'm too optimistic about the Winter tour to Australia, but who knows ...?

I used to follow cricket very closely some years ago - but there will be much better informed posters than me nowadays ...

Chris

5. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah nice to hear it Chris. I'm looking forward to the Ashes, nice to know some of the English youth are doing well in matches. Hopefully trying to work something out so I can watch a couple of tests on the tv here.