Chmura blasts Favre

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenbegas

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really dont think Favre meant anything arrogant by what he said... It was taken out of context and he is quite the joker. If you ever attended one of his press conferences, you would know what I mean.

He has said the right thing his entire career. Why would he all of a sudden go to the dark side or TO, Irvin and others?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
DePack said:
net...I won't even get into who the better QB was. That alone shows your lack of football knowledge. But I can tell my post hit home real hard by your response. As for the rest of your rant....who is the arrogant one? To repost something from another board because you think it was so good smells of it. Dude...you hate Favre big deal. Jealousy runs rampant around professional athletes. Why you think TT has handled this great is amazing. If making yourself look like a p*ssy is great, I'm with you.

This really just a waste of Forum space -- almost akin to PeeWee Herman.
"I know I am, but what are you?".... geez

Moderators - move this nonsense to the SMACK forum....

I had more to say, but the damn webv site went into ERROR mode, which it does, from time to time... luckily for DePack, that is.....

Pal, you got your nerve.. who's tryin' to limit free speech and/or free think?

It's NOT... Net - that much is certain.

Look for a new thread which the Favre critics should enjoy - DePack doesn't need to bother.... unless......

What the hell are you talking about. Quit crying to the moderators and say what you want.

Webtv? :rotflmao:

Why don't you mind your own business and stop whining. If You don't like what I have to say go back and take a poll with the "fan club" you run :rotflmao:

BTW....I'm not your pal! MODERATORS PLEASE!!!!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
tromadz said:
my frozen hiney beats packgirls heart that is cold as ice, but thats all women, right?

ohhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaH!

wow, trommykins i'm impressed - quoting macho man & dissing women all in one post?!? amazing!! :eek:mg:

trom got beat up by a giiiirrrlllll!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Haven't read any of the posts, the title is all I needed.

Chmura is a hypocrite himself.

On a some what seperate but related to Chmura comment, why would anyone put any stock into a grown man in his late 20's who hangs out with 17 and 18 year olds?

He took a selfish standing to get himself some press (to gloat on how he was acquitted, jus in case anyone forgot). If he hadn't mentioned anything about his arrest I'd have a different opinion on his comments, I think.

Knowing how competitive Brett is, I'd expect him to return with Chmura's comments in mind, but won't publicly acknowledge it one bit. Basically I think Chmura's comments will light a fire in Brett.

Hell, maybe I'm jus hoping, grasping for something here.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On a personal note, if I could, if I was single, and if I was in my 20s, I would be chillin with 18 year olds all the live long day. And don't tell me any of you other guys wouldn't either, cause if you say you wouldn't, you lyin.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are legal (18 ) no matter what your age is, but that is off-topic, and I blame that moderator.

(16 in Canada)

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Believe it or not we have a very scary law here that makes it legal at 14 ( a law I am not happy with I might add ) !!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:
They are legal (18 ) no matter what your age is, but that is off-topic, and I blame that moderator.

(16 in Canada)

It's people like you who post comments like this that make this place **** and unfun to come back to.

PackFaninBucLand

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to an unscientific poll, 33% of Packers fans believe that Favre should not come back. This sentiment is probably, in no small part, due to the actions of Favre regarding his retirement posture the last couple of years. I believe that this number is failry accurate. It also will be, like it or not, part of Favre's legacy.

This is not an opinion as much as it is a statement.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackFaninBucLand said:
According to an unscientific poll, 33% of Packers fans believe that Favre should not come back. This sentiment is probably, in no small part, due to the actions of Favre regarding his retirement posture the last couple of years. I believe that this number is failry accurate. It also will be, like it or not, part of Favre's legacy.

This is not an opinion as much as it is a statement.

Assuming this will be part of his legacy is an opinion and I, do not share it !!!

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
JeezusJuice said:

(16 in Canada)

It's people like you who post comments like this that make this place **** and unfun to come back to.
That makes no sense. Get over it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
cheesy..., wait, what, huh...I never meant it like that...how dare you accuse me of thinking like that...I'm a proper gentleman! :)

OH! MY BAD!!! Sorry musccy!!! I'm a proper gentleman too! Thats why i keep on guard.......there arn't many of us left!!! :D
I apologize!!!

ag

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey guys! mr. favre is just being honest. that is his nature. he also stated that he wasn't sure if he wanted the ball in the last two minutes. is that being "lord favre". the only reason that he is holding the packers hostage is because they have chosen to put themselves in this position. the packers need a veteran qb anyway so why not go after a solid one and then let bret decide. no muss no fuss. if he can't beat out the new guy than it proves that he is done.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I wanna hear what Mark Chmura has to say, I will go hang around the Milwaukee metro YWCAs...where he can be found attentatively leering at the gymnastics classes.

Bitter turd!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
If I wanna hear what Mark Chmura has to say, I will go hang around the Milwaukee metro YWCAs...where he can be found attentatively leering at the gymnastics classes.

Bitter turd!

no *****, digs!! :thumbsup:
washed up loser lookin for air time - typical!!! :roll: :loser:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bitter.......and balding too...that has gotta cork his *** a little bit. Yes, Mark...you are mortal...and a has-been in the public's eye since you were stoopid enough to think with your **** instead of your brain. Yes, he was innocent by all accounts...I mean the girl's story changed daily and the room dimensions did not support her story. But this idiot showed the brainpower of a rock when he did that ****.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Bitter.......and balding too...that has gotta cork his *** a little bit. Yes, Mark...you are mortal...and a has-been in the public's eye since you were stoopid enough to think with your **** instead of your brain. Yes, he was innocent by all accounts...I mean the girl's story changed daily and the room dimensions did not support her story. But this idiot showed the brainpower of a rock when he did that ****.

Not only that ...he couldn't even break her ***** :oops:

OOPS...that one might get deleted!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
Chmura won the "just shut up award" on Mike and Mike In The Morning this week.

He should.. Isn't he mad because Favre didn't want anything to do with him after his little debacle.. Can't say I blame Favre...

Stephen A Smith seems to agree with every word Chewy said.. though..

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright he isnt holding us hostage. We wouldnt have gotten another QB anyway. TT isnt going to spend big money and Aaron was a projected number 2 pick.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
He should.. Isn't he mad because Favre didn't want anything to do with him after his little debacle.. Can't say I blame Favre...

Stephen A Smith seems to agree with every word Chewy said.. though..
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
What a great friend you are. I would most definately want to be friends with you. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts