Chilly's son arrested for DUI

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
With the Minnesota Vikings nine days away from embarking on what could be their best chance to finally win a Super Bowl, their head coach will have to deal with an unwanted distraction.According to ESPN.com, the 24-year-old son of Brad...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And now we know the rest of the story:

Everything In Childress' World Makes Sense Now | Total Packers

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Well, if you read this blog very often, you know we think Minnesota Vikings coach Brad Childress is a ********* (or at least looks like one). So then it makes sense that his son, Kyle, is also a delinquent.
Kyle Childress was charged with second-degree DWI in St. Paul, early Saturday morning, the second time he’s been stopped for a DWI.
We gave Kyle a call and asked him what he was thinking, and really, this is a sad story.
“Well, I am constantly trying to suppress the memories of my father sexually abusing me as a boy, so I often turn to alcohol and drugs,” the younger Childress said. “Sometimes I make bad choices, and honestly, this is probably just my way of asking for help. I just want to be loved – in a non-creepy, non-****** way.”
And it gets worse.
“Ever since Favre came around, my father hasn’t given me any attention at all – good or bad. Everything is Brett this or Brett that,” Kyle said. “He even sleeps over at Brett’s house some nights and doesn’t come home at all, but I guess that’s better than him trying to sleep in my bed.”
We always knew it, Brad – you sick son of a *****.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This, and even as a Vikings fan I have made several one liners about Chilly looking like a *********. But when you bring his family into it you're the real POS.

Yeah, I'm a Packers fan and therefore don't like the Vikes at all, but I know when someone crosses a line.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For crying out loud! Take your PC ******** to somewhere else. I didnt write it but I got a chuckle out of it I am sure a hell of a lot of other people did to.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not liking someone because they happen to be a coach of a rival is one thing. To re-post a story at a time where that same person is dealing with serious family issues is something different.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not liking someone because they happen to be a coach of a rival is one thing. To re-post a story at a time where that same person is dealing with serious family issues is something different.

Get over it. He took a job that puts him self and all aspects of his it in the lime light. Its all fair game.

Members online

Latest posts