Childress won't talk about decision to dump Moss

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Now that the Vikings officially have cut receiver Randy Moss, coach Brad Childress has discussed the situation publicly.But he hasn't said anything.Appearing on Sirius NFL Radio's Movin' the Chains with Pat Kirwan and Tim Ryan, Childress paid homage to his...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
They'd do much better if they spoke about it instead of all this silence nonsense. You got to give them something. That way people would just grumble about it of a while until the next crisis/ cirucs comes along and Moss if a forgotten memory. Silence is only prolonging everything, people aren't gonna let it go.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They'd do much better if they spoke about it instead of all this silence nonsense. You got to give them something. That way people would just grumble about it of a while until the next crisis/ cirucs comes along and Moss if a forgotten memory. Silence is only prolonging everything, people aren't gonna let it go.

Fore more information, just sext 69 to BFavre. He wont talk about it either. :handshake::phone:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
wonder how much Deanna lets him use his phone now??? If she took away his texting/ media features??

Gives him the "jitterbug" phone as punishment.

I know I would be wondering if he was constantly checking his phone,and texting!!!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I love the "simple yes or no action buttons.... no confusing icons"... *let the reader use his/her imagination!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
yeaaaaaaaaaaah!!! How awesome would that be eh??!!?!?

large , easy to read buttons..., powerful speaker... bright screen, large text... well you did get it to begin with!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
OMG!!! Brett as the new Jitterbug spokesman!!!!

" Large easy to read buttons,..so I don't screw up and text Deanna when I'm trying to text Jenn... get the Jitterbug so you don't get the JITTERS thinking you texted the wrong chick!"

Members online

Latest posts