Childress tried to take Favre out in third quarter

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
As we prepare to head home after this long football Sunday, we'll leave you with one aftershock from Minnesota's embarrassing blowout loss to the Panthers.Vikings coach Brad Childress attempted to take Brett Favre out of Sunday's game in the third...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Video Gallery

Farve's Rambling Press Conference. Wow. You can tell he is very upset Chilly tried to bench him. Serves the traitor right.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't blame Favre for not wanting to come out of the game. If you replace Favre and Chilly, with AROD and MM, and MM tried to take AROD out of the game, under similar circumstances, I would be pissed.

Only leading 7-6, in a game where you are fighting for home field advantage, and you are going to take your QB out of the game, who is having the best season of his career?

If Favre was stinking up the joint, then by all means take him out. But he wasn't. Childress is a dumb ***.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I don't blame Favre for not wanting to come out of the game. If you replace Favre and Chilly, with AROD and MM, and MM tried to take AROD out of the game, under similar circumstances, I would be pissed.

Only leading 7-6, in a game where you are fighting for home field advantage, and you are going to take your QB out of the game, who is having the best season of his career?

If Favre was stinking up the joint, then by all means take him out. But he wasn't. Childress is a dumb ***.

I think Chilly wanted to take farve out cause he was getting the crap knocked out of him by Peppers and they didn't want Farve going down with a season ending injury. And Farve may have sucked (haven't watched the game yet).

Members online

Latest posts