1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Childress to replace Sherman?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by TOPackerFan, Sep 25, 2005.

1. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [marq=right]Test[/marq]

2. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    [marq=right]^^^i think it worked[/marq]

3. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i agree...with the number of fundamental uh-oh's that this team has had...penalties, penalties, penalties, fumbles, drops, and a few more penalties, they are getting the wrong message from somewhere...my guess is from the HC

4. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    The Pats had, I believe, 14 penalties vs. Carolina. Must be a bad HC over there too.

5. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Are the Refs being "too" strict?

6. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The difference is we haven't won a single game this season, sure the pats lost to carolina, but they have won games..

7. HatestheEagles084

Ratings:
    +1
    but this team has shown no improvement against three not that good teams...i'm not using penalties as the prime example...penalties, fumbles, picks, not forcing turnovers on defense, mental breakdowns on defense

you know what the difference between the packers and patriots is...the patriots win...they overcome their mistakes and win the damn game, because they have the motivation to win, something i've always questioned under all of the MS packer teams

8. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Javon...if you're going to question the defense ("not forcing T.Os on D, mental breakdowns on D) then why are you only blaming MS, and not blaming Bates as well?

Also, you cite picks being an issue...that's on Favre's shoulders...Holmgren, Rhodes, Sherman, Bevell, etc. have never been able to tame his propencity to throw 4-5 STUPID passes/game.

9. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We should at least let Sherman finish the season. It is not all his fault and changing mid stream isn't going to help and will limit who wants to move now and who we can get. Whatever coach we get we also need an infusion of talent. Donatteli was an excellent coordinator but we blamed him when the talent just wasn't there. Sherman did seem more into the game this week and is a decent coach, I just think we could do better and his die is cast.

10. HatestheEagles084

Ratings:
    +1
    that i can agree with...changing a football coach is a big thing and i dont think mid season is the time to do that

after the season however...

11. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    pax and Javon...you guys are correct. No matter what your opinion of him is, changing mid-season, esp. when it appears that the team is starting to improve, will be counter-productive.

12. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    10 for 118 yards.